Someone save me

My kids.... :cds: MY KIDS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!! wr.gif

youngest just threw his robot at my head and it hit me in the eye :mad: That's going to fun to explain... people are going to think I have finally made my husband crack... they're going to think I have driven him to beat me by being such a pain in the ass!! wr.gif It has just been one of those days. :cds:

My anxiety has been so bad that I have been able to feel my pulse throughout my body when I am sitting down and my headache is almost unbearable :jameo:

I decided to check my blood pressure....

156/106

My head is pounding and I keep losing my peripheral vision. :banghead:

I am going to have a ####ing STROKE. :cds: I took a Xanax over an hour ago and I am still :jameo:

I feel bad saying this, but I just want bedtime to get here so I can clam the #### down!! wr.gif

I am so blessed to have these kids that are trying to kill me. :cds:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I take it your hubby is working. Is there no one to call that can give you a hand? The same thing happened to me when my boys were little, their dad was at work and I had a killer migraine. I finally called my sister and asked her to come help me out. She brought me Excedrin and sat with my boys while I took a nap.

Hope you can get some relief.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
If you can't get someone to help out, sit 'em down in front of a movie. Do what you can to calm down (I know easier said than done). Kids will sense your anxiety and in turn get anxious and rowdy in their own right, which of course just increases yours and the circle begins. :huggy:

C

czygvtwkr

My girlfriend had a black eye once from where she hit herself in the eye at work. We was out at walmart one day and someone was looking funny at us like they thought I hit her, she picked up on it and goes "Im sorry dont hit me again!"

The things I put up with........

Reighvin

Banned
I had a girlfriend who used to play paintball with me on weekends. Actually had the police called on us because they thought she was being beaten from all the bruises and welts on her.

MarieB

My boys have been insane too, and being stuck inside the past couple of days hasn't helped.

You need to get a breather for yourself so that you can regroup and calm down Put their butts in their rooms and go outside or to wherever you can't hear them.

I feel bad about wishing for bedtime, but my mother assures me it is quite "normal"

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My boys have been insane too, and being stuck inside the past couple of days hasn't helped.

You need to get a breather for yourself so that you can regroup and calm down Put their butts in their rooms and go outside or to wherever you can't hear them.

I feel bad about wishing for bedtime, but my mother assures me it is quite "normal"

Oh, it's normal alright, you got to have some "me time".

mamatutu

mama to two
WR, I know having young children gets overwhelming at times, but you will miss it and want it back, someday. They really do grow up in a blink of an eye; people aren't kidding when they say that. My children are grown, and it makes me sad to type this. I wish I had my babies back. Enjoy every moment with them, good or bad. When mine were going berserk, I would suddenly grab them, and put them in a death huggy; they were so startled, they would stop what ever they were doing! :lol: and :huggy:

ZARA

WR, I know having young children gets overwhelming at times, but you will miss it and want it back, someday. They really do grow up in a blink of an eye; people aren't kidding when they say that. My children are grown, and it makes me sad to type this. I wish I had my babies back. Enjoy every moment with them, good or bad. When mine were going berserk, I would suddenly grab them, and put them in a death huggy; they were so startled, they would stop what ever they were doing! :lol: and :huggy:

So true! Two of mine are grown and live in a different country. We get to see them every few years. It sucks. I even bought a house big enough so every one has their own bedroom when they come visit. Now my youngest will soon be an adult and off to live his life. It makes me sad because I have dedicated my whole life to my kids, everything revolves around them and now I don't know what I am going to do with myself.

Some times I miss the days when all three would sit on my lap. All so cute and sweet. I even miss the silly squabbles they had because the memories are sweet even though at the time it was nerve wracking.

Hang in there WR, this too will pass.

158/104

If this doesn't come down in the next few hours...I'm going to be dramatic and go ahead and go to the hospital. :coffee:

I feel like chit. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sometimes it feels that way. :yay:

I had a pretty good scare a few months ago. Fortunately, I was at the doctor's office. My BP was off the charts and she was extremely concerned that I was going to stroke out. She gave me something in hopes of brining it down and was not allowed to leave until it went down. If not, I was going straight to the ER.

I learned my lesson a few years ago. Had undiagnosed high BP, and was taking a strong decongestant. Got dizzy, couldn't get up off the floor for 45 min. Went to emergency care in San Souci. 200/100.

They told me not to take the decongestant anymore and sent me home. Gee... thanx.

Got another doctor and got real treatment.