PREMO Member
Bicyclists bug me too.

Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 54

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Its no better down here in SoTX. Half the people in San Antonio drive like they're back home in Guadalajara still.

DEEKAYPEE8569

What the hell is wrong with you people?!

Don't they offer driver's education down here in this hell-hole? Not a man, woman, or child who gets behind the wheel of a car around this place should be operating machinery heavier than a Game-Boy, let alone a 2,000 pound steel projectile, but they do.

Okay......now, what's your beef? All I see here is an opinion of us locals. And who's to say that a local pi**ed you off?

Last edited:

puggymom

What the hell is wrong with you people?!

Don't they offer driver's education down here in this hell-hole? Not a man, woman, or child who gets behind the wheel of a car around this place should be operating machinery heavier than a Game-Boy, let alone a 2,000 pound steel projectile, but they do.

Learn how to drive you morans!

So I should stop letting my 4 year old drive then? :ohwell:

Toxick

Splat
Does everybody truly not recognize sarcasm unless there's a :sarcasm: smiley attached to it.

Honestly.

Is my delivery really so bland that you can't tell when my post is sopping wet with deep ladels-full of rich succulent sarcasm without a label? I even spelled it "Morans" so that people would associate my pseudo-rant with the "Get a brain morans" picture meme (see attachment).

Perhaps you noticed the 4 or 5 threads this morning containing rants about various drivers in the tri-county area.

This thread was mean to be a satire on those threads.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. If I offended you, I'm sorry.

BTW: Regarding that last paragraph: :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Attachments

• get-a-brain-morans.jpg
    get-a-brain-morans.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 67
Does everybody truly not recognize sarcasm unless there's a :sarcasm: smiley attached to it.

Honestly.

Is my delivery really so bland that you can't tell when my post is sopping wet with deep ladels-full of rich succulent sarcasm without a label? I even spelled it "Morans" so that people would associate my pseudo-rant with the "Get a brain morans" picture meme (see attachment).

Perhaps you noticed the 4 or 5 threads this morning containing rants about various drivers in the tri-county area.

This thread was mean to be a satire on those threads.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. If I offended you, I'm sorry.

BTW: Regarding that last paragraph: :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

I got it, but I realise my intillect is more higher than anyone else hear.

LadyCoyote

I think, OP, it is a general lack of courtesy for other people...whether they are sharing the road, or posting in some online forum.

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict
Honestly, I moved here from Michigan, and you have no idea just how good youve got it here with the local drivers. Yeah, theres a few nutcases here on the roads, but one day in Michigan and you'd want to kill everyone you see. Theyre THAT bad. These idiots will rush you at high speed to try and overtake you when they know your lane is ending, and then rush in somewhere. It doesnt matter if its bumper to bumper, theyll leave thr friggin road and blast past everyone just to be in front. The same people will blast past you from the left lane when youre coming to an exit (when youre RIGHT at it), cut you off and take the exit ahead of you. God help you if youre driving a loaded 5 ton like I was once. Then, theres the teenage kids who bob & weave dangerously close to all the cars in backed up traffic. Ive even seen a man who kept trying to cut this lady off, and when she wouldnt let him, he rolled down his window and threw a full wine bottle at her driver side window. This was at 10:30 am! Theyre truly stupid.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Honestly, I moved here from Michigan, and you have no idea just how good youve got it here with the local drivers. Yeah, theres a few nutcases here on the roads, but one day in Michigan and you'd want to kill everyone you see. Theyre THAT bad. These idiots will rush you at high speed to try and overtake you when they know your lane is ending, and then rush in somewhere. It doesnt matter if its bumper to bumper, theyll leave thr friggin road and blast past everyone just to be in front. The same people will blast past you from the left lane when youre coming to an exit (when youre RIGHT at it), cut you off and take the exit ahead of you. God help you if youre driving a loaded 5 ton like I was once. Then, theres the teenage kids who bob & weave dangerously close to all the cars in backed up traffic. Ive even seen a man who kept trying to cut this lady off, and when she wouldnt let him, he rolled down his window and threw a full wine bottle at her driver side window. This was at 10:30 am! Theyre truly stupid.

*GASP* That is alcohol abuse! :faint:

Pete

Repete

I agree with this. I have family in Michigan and lived there a few years when I was young. They haul more dead people off the roads up there than anywhere I have ever seen. Funny thing is the whole damn state is square, meaning every road is straight, cross roads every mile or so. Like a big grid, and it is flat. Not Kansas flat but pretty damn flat. Look at a Michigan road map. All squares, yet these people drive off the flat straight roads into trees, ditches, trucks all the time and off themselves.