southern maryland

itsbob

I bowl overhand
blackmoondevil said:
i just moved here and it sucks big time :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
If you just moved here you haven't been here long enough to enjoy it.. of course if all you do is sit in the house and ##### about nothing to do, then it wouldn't matter where you are, everywhere would suck!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
blackmoondevil said:
i just moved here and it sucks big time :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

You can go back to where you came from :shrug:

Oh, and welcome to the forums. You should be well liked here, based on your first post. :buttkick:

jenbengen

Watch it
blackmoondevil said:

I was not pleased when I first moved here, but it'll grow on you. Now I'm not interested in moving my kids to another area. Now, if you are single or don't have kids...yeah, not much to do here. LOL.

I suggest you don't spend your time complaining and find things to like about it since you can't do anything about it. It'll pass your time faster.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Vince said:
To leave town, take route 5 north to 243 then to 301 south and you'll be in Va. Bye. :howdy:

....Ummmm, it's 234, sweetie. :huggy:

But then again, he could take 243, that would take him straight to the rivers edge in downtown Compton. :lmao:

Vince

nachomama said:
....Ummmm, it's 234, sweetie. :huggy:

But then again, he could take 243, that would take him straight to the rivers edge in downtown Compton. :lmao:
I knew I'd get them mixed up. :doh:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
But you'll become Maryland-ized soon enough...

You need to warn him about the crazy drivers in SOMD, especially in the Waldorf/LaPlata/301 Corridor...:yay: