Spinning Classes

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
:clap:

Now you know that first class may be a little tough right :lol:

I did a 90 minute one Sat. morning... man I should not have drank so much the night before it was tough as crap :dead:

Tell me about it!!!! I'm going to be hurting big time. I started back on the treadmill 2 weeks PP. Slow walk and have increased over the days. Yesterday I worked up a nice little sweat. Today my tummy is telling me about it. So I'm taking the day off.
I was told in a very STERN voice by my dr. not to do ANYTHING for 6 weeks. But I'm hard headed!

lovinmaryland

Tell me about it!!!! I'm going to be hurting big time. I started back on the treadmill 2 weeks PP. Slow walk and have increased over the days. Yesterday I worked up a nice little sweat. Today my tummy is telling me about it. So I'm taking the day off.
I was told in a very STERN voice by my dr. not to do ANYTHING for 6 weeks. But I'm hard headed!

I hear you on that... but do try to take it easy. You dont want to do anything that could actually push back your recovery time :huggy:

mainman

Set Trippin
Sup hotness? :smoochy: