Spongebob promotes homsexuality?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
From what I understand about this is that it has to do with associated websites and the recommended reading lists contained on those sites, not the shows themself. Some people aren't happy if they aren't b!tching about something and you don't get your 15 minutes in the spot light for fighting against something someone else has already attacked.

F

fishn guy

Ken King said:
From what I understand about this is that it has to do with associated websites and the recommended reading lists contained on those sites, not the shows themself. Some people aren't happy if they aren't b!tching about something and you don't get your 15 minutes in the spot light for fighting against something someone else has already attacked.
:yay:

dustin

UAIOE
Ken King said:

:yeahthat:
and the fact that these websites are affiliated with the "We are family" cartoon which is supposed to be shown to schools.

Doesnt say anything about the regular Spongebob cartoon...:shrug:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I so need this t-shirt

Attachments

• a286.gif
    a286.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 135

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
tlatchaw said:
Ridiculous. Believe me, I've watched PLENTY of episodes with my kids and all it really is is silliness. What? We can't let kids have some innocent humor and silliness now? Those of you that have read my posts know that I'm a pretty conservative/family values sort of guy and I urge you all to stay off of this bandwagon.

This is as dumb as the jokes about Bert and Ernie being gay.
Good on ya, Tlatchaw. It's silly to suggest that kids will consider being gay because of SpongeBob. That tool Dobson doesn't explicity say that, but he hints at it. I don't believe a word he says--he's the same dweeb who preaches that God made women inferior to men. (I think Vrai and Christy would say that it's the other way around... :lol: )