Spring Flowers! Support our Fundraiser and help homeless animals!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
ooh ooh the Peony :eek: wow

Peony.jpg

Order yours from the Spring Fundraiser Link below.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
oh Wow they even have this: Grow your own organic herb and veggie garden from seed and enjoy the healthy and tasty results! Includes Jalapeno Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Sweet Pepper, Basil and Parsley. Full Sun. (non-GMO) - Click the Spring Fundraiser Link below.

VeggieHerbGarden.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I received my order the other day! I planted my bulbs (after soaking a few hours in water) and the bare-root plants (grasses) and I can't wait until they start growing. Beautify your yard while helping our fundraiser.

begonia.jpg

These are so pretty!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
My Bulbs are coming up in the pot but I was not able to take a picture this morning due to being spurred by a rooster! Yes I said spurred by a rooster urgh. He got an artery in my ankle and I was bleeding a lot so had to curtail my walking to stop the flow of blood. When I got to school the nurse replaced the gauze and painters tape with a regular dressing lol. When I get home from work I have quite the mess of blood to clean up. Anyone know any good remedies to remove blood from carpet?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We are running out of time despite extending 2 weeks, so we are hoping we can at least hit half of our goal. Order your plants and they will delivered to the address you provide. Our organization does not have access to any of your personal information from orders.

Animal Rescue Fundraiser

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
This Fountain Grass is STUNNING! Order yours now. We are running out of time and our fundraiser will end soon, hurry :jameo:

FountainGrass.jpg