Springfield Arms...

E

EmptyTimCup

They are on my christmas list this year. Hopefully my wife loves me enough!

I would really like to take the courses ....

but I am afraid I would pull a Wilson, and shoot myself in the foot, in front of some real men .......

:lmao:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I have them all, cept Aireal platform and the new shotgun one. They are certainly a good supplement to range time and actual training courses. Just make sure you clear your weapons and have some snap caps or dummy rounds laying around cause you're gonna wanna try the stuff out right there in front the TV.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
See, this is another thing that pisses me off about our otherwise nameless previous chief executive. :tap:

On 9/12/01 there should have been a call to arms, not a call to flock. There are literally 10's of thousands of US citizens in good standing who were fully capable of carrying firearms, daily, without shooting the wrong people or themselves. Add to that some basic stress style training and we're talking 100's of thousands of US citizens, US CITIZENS who could have served as the last line, behind the military, behind cops, behind air marshalls, as annonymous plain old folks, on guard all the time, on planes, trains, in schools, on the streets, ready to help defend the nation.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I have them all, cept Aireal platform and the new shotgun one. They are certainly a good supplement to range time and actual training courses. Just make sure you clear your weapons and have some snap caps or dummy rounds laying around cause you're gonna wanna try the stuff out right there in front the TV.

Dry fire...dry fire.. dry fire. Most good training programs will stress 80-90% dry fire practice over actual rounds fired.

TurboK9

See, this is another thing that pisses me off about our otherwise nameless previous chief executive. :tap:

On 9/12/01 there should have been a call to arms, not a call to flock. There are literally 10's of thousands of US citizens in good standing who were fully capable of carrying firearms, daily, without shooting the wrong people or themselves. Add to that some basic stress style training and we're talking 100's of thousands of US citizens, US CITIZENS who could have served as the last line, behind the military, behind cops, behind air marshalls, as annonymous plain old folks, on guard all the time, on planes, trains, in schools, on the streets, ready to help defend the nation.

Oh but that would lend to much credence to the proper meaning of the militia clause in the second amendment, and make it more difficult to re-assert control once the crisis ended.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh but that would lend to much credence to the proper meaning of the militia clause in the second amendment, and make it more difficult to re-assert control once the crisis ended.

Ok, but, my whole point is that we, the people, aren't what needs to be con...

Oh.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

What you speak of, the armed citizenry, is the reaon MANY people say we've never been invaded.

China, Russia.. and any other world power can account for any and all major weapons system the US has.

We have X amount of M1's, they already know where every single one of them are, and with a little digging can probably tell you what percentage of those are battle ready..

F-16 same thing..

Ships.. though a little harder to track, they know how many we have and the general area they are in, same with subs..

But when it comes to invading the US there is one peice of intel they don't have. How many armed citizens are there, and where are they? How many guns are out there that can be used in a fight, and who has them?

They are more concerned and afraid of Ol boy Clem in Appalachia with his assorted hunting rifles than they are with the 2nd Armored Division.

The democrats/ liberals and progressives are trying to fix all of this, and I really believe they have good intentions, they just don't think things through. They may not want to take advantage of the unarmed populace, and believe it would be a safer country without guns.. but what about the person/ party that comes into power two or three generations later? What about the American equivalent of Karadzic? Sees an opportunity and gets elected, then starts making small changes.. then BIG changes, and we can't do anything about it? Then what? Just like the gangs in the inner cities.. They have the guns, they have the firepower, and they have the POWER.. and there's is NOTHING anyone can do about it, but live with it, and hope they don't come after you.