St. James Deli Pizza

FED_UP

Um, no.

My name is BadGirl, because when I turned 40 (and right when I signed on to this forum), my best friend gave me a book entitled "Bad Girl's Guide to the Open Road". I liked the book, and I wanted to be a Bad Girl, so - waaaaah-laaaaaa - I became BadGirl. :diva:

So your doing the dog, interesting book I guess for women, men need one too, but we are not going to do the dog :whistle: :killingme

FED_UP

You're a little weird. Did you know? In a creepy way.

That is what it said when I read what the book was about, but of course I joked about it, don't blame me for my joke ha ha qout below about the book

The best part, I believe, is the scattering of random lingo -- vocabulary words for the Girls on the Go. Set aside and used in context, these terms will find their way into your everyday life, though nobody but other Bad Girls will understand them. For example: A Brad Pitt Stop is an emergency pit stop to oogle a piece of sweet meat (her term for a nice-looking guy). Doing the Dog is an exhilarating activity -- sticking your head out the window at high speed, much like a German shepherd. Rearview Mirror Perspective is a mood-altering shift in perception when you realize that all the problems in your life are smaller than they appear.

FED_UP

Maybe 3.5 miles, if that far - from the Hermanville/235 intersection. A do-able lunchtime commute. :yay:

The pizza was GOOD for the first time going there, actually 5 miles from 235 and Hermanville rd, you were close. I will be going back, $3.25 for 1 cheese slice and 1 pepperoni, not bad.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Thanks, why is your name badgirl? Do you want me to spank you with some pizza dough, then sprinkle you with cheese and sauce :whistle:

And OH, BTW..

She's married to me.

If there is any dough spanking or sauce and cheese sprinkling, I've got a handle on it thank you..