St. James' Pub

mAlice

professional daydreamer
TIGERLILY said:
All I know is Beth is a dear friend of mine.I have known her for years and enjoy her company as well as that of others at St. James. I joined this forum to research what she had told me had been said about her online.

What was said about her?

H

HollowSoul

i have never been in there, i have been told that they play alot of live music in there though, kinda curious as to the venue's

Mikeinsmd

Where is this place? Isn't way below the base? I'd love to try it but I have way too far to drive home. :shrug:

Mikeinsmd

morganj614 said:
Unless you have an inflatable mattress. Then I'd take that..Company always gets the bed... OKay, I need to get off of here and relax... :kiss:
I would NEVER take your bed while you slept on your couch!!! :nono:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
morganj614 said:
Whomever has the problem with the Pub bartender, why don't you take it up with her? Whatever good is it doing saying it here and why do you even care? DId she turn you down for a roll in the hay? Maybe you want a child and have none, who knows.
I bet it's Pooh, Pooh- head... :yay:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
morganj614 said:
There is more than one since I got hit with red twice. The second told me and Beth to go smoke our crack..funny since I don't even smoke.. :lmao:
Pooh is an MPD (and probably not the freak's only one)- I'm sure there are a ton.

borndixiechick

i would like to thank ya'll for sticking up for my mom, Beth. I appresciate and i know my mom does too. I would like to call out this pooh person and let me have a chat with her since she seems to know so much about and when she goes out i think this person needs to get her facts straight and i can do that. So you can email me or i will be on here every morning from 8-10:40. Thanks to everyone who stood up for her.

borndixiechick

i am going to see her tonight and when i tell her what i have said ti pooh she is not going to be very happy. i would like to just get my hands on this person and i would beat the crap out of them. i have the everett fight in me. did you go down st. james last night?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
No I had a ball game and my kids were with me. I stopped into the store and then went home. I will try and stop and see her tonight after I get done with work. And yes I know about that Everett fight. Your mom just does not want to worry you with it hon. The comments made were out of someone else's ingorance. If there was any basis to what was said they would not have to hide.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
why do people post drama here. dur if you ignore it it goes away. people like you make it worse. beth sounds like a bad mom with bad kids. **lovely red karma**

Whoever you are, you have the nerve to express your opinion but lack the guts to say who you are. Now that is drama. There are no facts or basis to any of the accusations laid out here.