St Mary's Co Fairgrounds/May 10th!!

SoftballCrazy

Post the Polly, Paris and us pic on the bench.

Hope this works...2 of Second Hope's Lap Dogs...Paris and Polly...and 2 wonderful volunteers...Thanks for helping out!

Attachments

• Lap Dogs.jpg
    Lap Dogs.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 103

tes218

Just remember....Courage..........was a good day. If any of you were there for the whole day, or at least half the day I am sure you will now know who I am, haha

:howdy: Great to meet you on Saturday. I was the one with Molly (red bandana) most of the day. Courage is a beautiful boy.

Lacie Girl

My BFF is a Pit Bull!
It was great meeting several of you at the Fair on Saturday! The Search Team had a great time and it was good exposure for us. So many people looked at our dogs and thought they were up for adoption as well. :) Then we had to tell them, "We save people, they (pointing to everyone else in the room) saves dogs." It was funny.

We had a great time and are really looking forward to next year!!!!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
It was great meeting several of you at the Fair on Saturday! The Search Team had a great time and it was good exposure for us. So many people looked at our dogs and thought they were up for adoption as well. :) Then we had to tell them, "We save people, they (pointing to everyone else in the room) saves dogs." It was funny.

We had a great time and are really looking forward to next year!!!!

Great meeting you also. :smoochy: You all have some beautiful dogs. I really wanted to get a pic of your blood hound. What a sad story, but a great ending. :yahoo:

I also had a few people come up to me and ask me if my boxers were up for adoption. I'm like, I don't think so! :smack:

:lol: