Statement from Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson

Hijinx

What admiral onlynleads a few hundred people? An 0-3 only leads a few hundred people..an O-5/ 6 is usually resposible and leads thousands. An Admiral? I think it fair to equate to a CEO..

The people crying about an Admiral not being qualified to lead an organization like this are the same stupid worms who voted in
a Community Organizer to lead a country.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The people crying about an Admiral not being qualified to lead an organization like this are the same stupid worms who voted in
a Community Organizer to lead a country.

They are a textbook example of cognitive dissonance.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I know you don’t pay a lot of attention to how things actually work, but there have been plenty of instances where folks with great credentials and high positions in the military and government get outed during confirmation.
The reason an innocent person would fight that #### is because they are innocent. It’s really that simple.

You have obviously never held a position of responsibility in the military.

Hijinx

They are a textbook example of cognitive dissonance.

Anybody in this country knows that they really aren't bitching about this Admiral or what he is or isn't qualified for.

They are just taking another shot at trump.
If obama had appointed this guy they would be saying what a great choice he was.

PeoplesElbow

You have obviously never held a position of responsibility in the military.

Some of the mundane stuff the gets brought up in security interviews for more normal stuff is pretty in depth, I can't possibly imagine what they dig up when you are the physician to the president.

"Why did XXX move from this address?" "Because they got married, had kids, and that was a one bedroom apartment..."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jackson needs to sue Tester for peddling these character-defaming rumors and instigating a hatebot riot that cost him a job. He can actually show monetary damages.

Victims of these attacks need to stop letting it go.