Stolen Flat Screen

BernieP

Resident PIA
Access=climb the fence.

That doesn't sound like it would be the way you would exit with something as large as a tv. I bet the little blight has a way of opening the gate. Probably a group of teens.

Stop by pass & ID at the gates on a summer day and you will notice a number of kids there waiting for a house pass. Their friend lives on base and they are coming onboard as guests. The best one was the person who was obviously not native born, didn't have ID and proof of citizenship. The clerk calls the sponsor and is given a ration of #### about why their freind isn't belng allowed in.

I've also seen groups of kids walking in places I wouldn't expect to see them.

The assumption on my part is 1 plus 1, kids bring guest on, kids get bored and go for a little walk... and based on what I've seen the last couple of days, the base police are out looking for speeders. Classic speed traps.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
That doesn't sound like it would be the way you would exit with something as large as a tv. I bet the little blight has a way of opening the gate. Probably a group of teens.

Stop by pass & ID at the gates on a summer day and you will notice a number of kids there waiting for a house pass. Their friend lives on base and they are coming onboard as guests. The best one was the person who was obviously not native born, didn't have ID and proof of citizenship. The clerk calls the sponsor and is given a ration of #### about why their freind isn't belng allowed in.

I've also seen groups of kids walking in places I wouldn't expect to see them.

The assumption on my part is 1 plus 1, kids bring guest on, kids get bored and go for a little walk... and based on what I've seen the last couple of days, the base police are out looking for speeders. Classic speed traps.

A flat screen will slide between the gates. Even I can could figure out how to get out of the fence with a flat screen. Which means, their was more than one person.