Storage unit drama

PeoplesElbow

That's sort of like when I drive by outdoor storage lots. There are tons of RVs & boats in them where you can see that the item hasn't been moved in years. Tires on trailers are flat. But someone is paying to keep that stuff in there. At some point the fees paid exceed the value of the stored item.
My MIL has been paying for three large units for 15 years and there really isn't anything there worth saving in the first place.

After watching storage wars I've wanted to rent a unit and fill some boxes with rocks, dildos or something of the sort and write gold bars, fine china, whatever on the boxes, pay rent for the first month and not pay any more.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My MIL has been paying for three large units for 15 years and there really isn't anything there worth saving in the first place.

After watching storage wars I've wanted to rent a unit and fill some boxes with rocks, dildos or something of the sort and write gold bars, fine china, whatever on the boxes, pay rent for the first month and not pay any more.
Be sure to write Jimmy Hoffa Remains and Kennedy Conspiracy Proof on two other boxes.