Store that sells scrubs

justin

Can anyone tell me where there is a store that sells nursing scrubs? I know Wal Mart sells some, but I am wanting to find a place that has a better selection than that. Thanks for any help!

There's a place in Waldorf, in the shopping center with the Staples and BabiesRUs that sells them. It in the area of the BRU.

justin

Thank you everyone for the quick replies! I know I could get them online, but I need them now and can't wait for shipping. Also, would like to try them on as different brands sizes run differently. I think I will try the store in Waldorf! thanks again!

bobbyr1229

Same Old Same Old
It's A ways out but theres a place called gallo's in glen burnie my sisters in the nursing program at AACC and that's where she gets hers they have a huge selection and fairly priced.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Family Dollar has them and Rose's department has them, big selection at Rose's last time I was there.

donbarzini

It's A ways out but theres a place called gallo's in glen burnie my sisters in the nursing program at AACC and that's where she gets hers they have a huge selection and fairly priced.

There is a Gallo's in Waldorf. It St Charles Towne Plaza, across the road from Burger King

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
I think that there is/was a place in Prince Frederick off of Main Street (Central Square Drive, by the car wash) that specialized in scrubs. I'm not sure if it still exists or not, but I think it was called Scrubs-R-Us. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but if you're passing through PF you may want to look and see if it still exists. :howdy:

4hugger

The store in Hughesville is called Lanes Uniforms. Its right on the corner..attatched to the barns. He's had to raise his prices since the new roadway was built because his customer count has gone way down. They're still pretty low regardless. The Gallo in Waldorf is behind the Burger King just past the mall. Took me forever to find it the first time I went there.

hotcoffee

I've been getting my daughter scrubs at the dollar store over there by the Safeway in Prince Frederick.

They are about $16.00 for a full set and they are holding up really well.