STORM WARNING: Possible school closings...

AndyMarquisLIVE

Vince said:
And how long have you been in So. Md.? :lmao: They've closed school around here for a heavy frost on the road.
But they'll leave them open in the middle of a Tornado Warning and hurricane-force conditions.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Severa said:
LOL I've been the same way lately. Being from Kentucky it's just doesn't feel right to me to not see at least a couple of inches of snow on the ground by now. Though I must say I'm still wondering what the hell happened last week for them to call off schools for St Mary's County. :killingme
Maybe the superintendent wanted a "mental health" day. :shrug:

cege

I would like one good snow day then bring on the warm weather. I guess I got spoiled with all the warm weather we had this winter. If we get snow/ice I want enough to miss work.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
BREAKING NEWS: Hearing schools could be closed for the remainder of the week. And Monday is a holiday. If I get out of work for an entire week, I'll be a happy camper.

Bring on the snow! :wench:

Actually Calvert is already out Friday.

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I've been told they'll more than likely be open tomorrow (in Charles). I just shook my head in disbelief...
Andy, are you really trying to predict tomorrow's closings now or are you just pretending to be an idjit for entertainment purposes...:eyebrow:

Mikeinsmd

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I've been told they'll more than likely be open tomorrow (in Charles). I just shook my head in disbelief...
Shouldn't ya wait to see what the weather brings before we shut down the state? :eyebrow:

I know it's difficult to believe BUT, the weatherman has been wrong before. :faint:

AndyMarquisLIVE

kwillia said:
Andy, are you really trying to predict tomorrow's closings now or are you just pretending to be an idjit for entertainment purposes...:eyebrow:
Un-named sources :lmao:

We'll see what happens. I'm just hoping for a Code Red tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. :killingme

And I hope my classes Thursday are cancelled so I can sit my arse at home and watch the Duels.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Un-named sources :lmao:

We'll see what happens. I'm just hoping for a Code Red tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. :killingme

And I hope my classes Thursday are cancelled so I can sit my arse at home and watch the Duels.
Why don't you just stay home?

nomoney

mike44md said:
Where is Dan, Dan the Weatherman??? We need his insite into the impending storm.

Its pudding day at the group home, he's not going to be around for a little bit.

I fully anticipate not having to go to work tomorrow. I bought the fixins for homemade blueberry pancakes for a cozy breakfast.

This will have to do until Jazz's Backyard Blueberry Breakfast Blast...:tap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I fully anticipate not having to go to work tomorrow. I bought the fixins for homemade blueberry pancakes for a cozy breakfast.

:countingthedays: :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:

:blushing: We ate the last of the blueberries in homemade pancakes a couple of weeks ago, which wasn't many to begin with. Hopefully this year I'll remember to check them more often. :doh:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
:blushing: We ate the last of the blueberries in homemade pancakes a couple of weeks ago, which wasn't many to begin with. Hopefully this year I'll remember to check them more often. :doh:

Hopefully, you will have a Blueberry Bonanza! :yay: