Stormy Daniels in court.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Where do you get your information?

So much of it is wrong.

Who declared the gag order unconstitutional?

Trump is free to testify and has been told that many times. He just can't make threats online to anyone involved in the case.

Stormy was the one who received the payoff so of course she has to testify.

The funniest part of all this is Trump supporters are scumbags. If Trump just said "yeah i had sex with her while my wife was at home with our newborn" you idiots would have cheered and said "what a real man he is".

Instead he tried to hide it and lied about and falsified records. So now he is screwed.

The other ironic thing is you cheered for Clinton to be locked up on zero charges and now the shoe is on the other foot and you you cry for your orange god.

Karma is really a slow moving bitch.
You "know" the goddamnedest things. I'd be cheering on someone for having an affair? not likely, but I wouldn't change my vote because of it. As far as being screwed by this, I hardly think so, but I can wait for the end of the trial to see.
As far as the comparison to Clinton, Clinton's was actually sexual harassment. You are not allowed to have sex with an underling because of the power dynamics for an example Peter Sztrok and Lisa page, Sztrok was canned.

Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

You "know" the goddamnedest things. I'd be cheering on someone for having an affair? not likely, but I wouldn't change my vote because of it. As far as being screwed by this, I hardly think so, but I can wait for the end of the trial to see.
As far as the comparison to Clinton, Clinton's was actually sexual harassment. You are not allowed to have sex with an underling because of the power dynamics for an example Peter Sztrok and Lisa page, Sztrok was canned.

I'm talking about Hillary dum dum

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm talking about Hillary dum dum
donaldtrump-wink.gif

StmarysCity79

Uh,,, its called Blackmail or extortion and yes, both are illegal.

Trump offered the money in exchange for her not telling her story to the Enquirer. That's not blackmail

Paying hush money isn't illegal on its own, but authorities say the payments made to suppress stories about Trump amounted to illegal campaign contributions. Cohen pleaded guilty in 2018 to a federal campaign violation, among other unrelated crimes. The National Enquirer's parent company, American Media Inc., entered into a nonprosecution agreement in exchange for its cooperation with prosecutors. The Federal Election Commission fined the company $187,500, declaring that the McDougal deal was a “prohibited corporate in-kind contribution.”

HemiHauler

Except this case doesn't involve Daniels. The case is allegedly about Trump "Falsifying Business Records", nowhere in the indictment is anything about Daniels suggested or mentioned. I know you won't read it, but again here is the indictment.

I read all indictments. You’re an exception here; no one else bothers.

She was listed as a witness by the prosecution. And yesterday was called as a witness. That’s kinda how it works. :sshrug:

Hijinx

Here we have a case that never should have been brought, and salacious testimony by a paid professional sex worker.
Then we have an old lady who claims she was raped in a department store changing room she doesn't remember what day it was, why she didn't scream and she was wearing a dress that hadn't been made yet
Then we have a trial where Trump was found guilty of fraud without a trial and fined Millions of dollars, and yet the loans were all paid off with interest.
Next we have the FBI creating theirn own evidence in a trial brought forth by a Jack Smith jack-off who wasn't properly authorized to bring it.
And we have Fani Willis boyfriend going to the white House for instructions .

But we as American are supposed to have faith in our Judicial system.
If they can jam this sht up Trumps billionaire ass what chance have we as individuals got.?

StmarysCity79

Here we have a case that never should have been brought, and salacious testimony by a paid professional sex worker.
Then we have an old lady who claims she was raped in a department store changing room she doesn't remember what day it was, why she didn't scream and she was wearing a dress that hadn't been made yet
Then we have a trial where Trump was found guilty of fraud without a trial and fined Millions of dollars, and yet the loans were all paid off with interest.
Next we have the FBI creating theirn own evidence in a trial brought forth by a Jack Smith jack-off who wasn't properly authorized to bring it.
And we have Fani Willis boyfriend going to the white House for instructions .

But we as American are supposed to have faith in our Judicial system.
If they can jam this sht up Trumps billionaire ass what chance have we as individuals got.?

1. Just don't break the law.

2. Send the "billionaire" some more money. That should help.

It's amazing you haven't realized the common denominator is Trump and maybe just maybe he isnt the one you should trust and all the thousands upon thousands of other people are the ones telling the truth.

SamSpade

When you read that someone “died in prison” - do you immediately assume they died soon after they were incarcerated? Don’t you usually think - they spent a long time there - and then died?

And that everyone - eventually - dies?

When I read or hear “I hope they die in prison” I naturally assume it means they go they and never come out. As in, long miserable lonely years.

I’m weird that way.

StmarysCity79

"He said I reminded him of his daughter because she's smart and blonde," Daniels added in another excruciating comment."
Screen Shot 2024-05-08 at 2.06.47 PM.png

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I read all indictments. You’re an exception here; no one else bothers.

She was listed as a witness by the prosecution. And yesterday was called as a witness. That’s kinda how it works. :sshrug:
Oh, I know how it works and this ain't it. This judge will be rebuked for allowing her testimony and pretty much giving the defense strong grounds for appeal on reversible error. Her testimony was salacious and prejudicial to the defendant and it is his duty to avoid that.

Upon the prosecution resting their case the defense should do a few things, again demand a mistrial, request the case be dismissed, and if denied they should then rest and go to closing arguments.

StmarysCity79

Oh, I know how it works and this ain't it. This judge will be rebuked for allowing her testimony and pretty much giving the defense strong grounds for appeal on reversible error. Her testimony was salacious and prejudicial to the defendant and it is his duty to avoid that.

Upon the prosecution resting their case the defense should do a few things, again demand a mistrial, request the case be dismissed, and if denied they should then rest and go to closing arguments.

The judge limited her testimony. The defense was free to object and did. Most of the details were already public knowledge.

They have already tried all those things and have been rejected.

Everyone already knew Trump is a scumbag who cheated on his wife who was at home with their newborn.

Ken King

PREMO Member
The judge limited her testimony. The defense was free to object and did. Most of the details were already public knowledge.
He should have denied her presence as a prosecution witness, she had nothing to offer on the actual charges.
They have already tried all those things and have been rejected.
No, they haven't. Show me when and where they have rested? Additionally, a request for mistrial is still available as well as a call for dismissal.
Everyone already knew Trump is a scumbag who cheated on his wife who was at home with their newborn.
To date it has been nothing more than a he said/she said and she denied it occurring in writing. So you might believe or feel that it happened, but that isn't fact.

StmarysCity79

He should have denied her presence as a prosecution witness, she had nothing to offer on the actual charges.

No, they haven't. Show me when and where they have rested? Additionally, a request for mistrial is still available as well as a call for dismissal.

To date it has been nothing more than a he said/she said and she denied it occurring in writing. So you might believe or feel that it happened, but that isn't fact.

You are not a lawyer or judge. I think everyone in the courtroom has a better understanding of procedure than you do so i will defer to them instead of some loudmouth MAGA who wishes he was Stormy Daniels.

Her testimony was limited and the defense made multiple objections that were sustained.

Keep making your whole life about defending the indefensible.

Grab em by the Pu$$y wasn't admitted into evidence.

Ken King

PREMO Member
You are not a lawyer or judge. I think everyone in the courtroom has a better understanding of procedure than you do so i will defer to them instead of some loudmouth MAGA who wishes he was Stormy Daniels.
Neither are you. Everyone in the courtroom? You know them all, huh? How many reside in your head?
Her testimony was limited and the defense made multiple objections that were sustained.
Actually, the judge stated that he was doing everything he could to control the witness — including once objecting to Daniel's testimony himself. Doesn't sound like he was able to limit it. And Merchan went on to say "I agree that it would have been better if some of these things had been left unsaid,". In other words he is admitting that he allowed her to screw things up.
Really, my whole life? Hell you can't even tell me the color of my eyes more less anything about me. But I am damn sure your eyes are brown because you are so full of sh!t.
Is saying those words illegal? And for a reality check, do you think that there are no women out there that would tolerate that or encourage it if it meant them getting a high paying part or job?

BOP

Where do you get your information?

So much of it is wrong.

Who declared the gag order unconstitutional?

Trump is free to testify and has been told that many times. He just can't make threats online to anyone involved in the case.

Stormy was the one who received the payoff so of course she has to testify.

The funniest part of all this is Trump supporters are scumbags. If Trump just said "yeah i had sex with her while my wife was at home with our newborn" you idiots would have cheered and said "what a real man he is".

Instead he tried to hide it and lied about and falsified records. So now he is screwed.

The other ironic thing is you cheered for Clinton to be locked up on zero charges and now the shoe is on the other foot and you you cry for your orange god.

Karma is really a slow moving bitch.
How do you feel about JFK? Think he was a good President?

Or was he too far right for your tastes, even though he was a Demonrat?

BOP

JFC

If I laugh any more at you, I may pop a rib or something.

Listening in dumbass.jpg

BOP

Neither are you. Everyone in the courtroom? You know them all, huh? How many reside in your head?

Actually, the judge stated that he was doing everything he could to control the witness — including once objecting to Daniel's testimony himself. Doesn't sound like he was able to limit it. And Merchan went on to say "I agree that it would have been better if some of these things had been left unsaid,". In other words he is admitting that he allowed her to screw things up.

Really, my whole life? Hell you can't even tell me the color of my eyes more less anything about me. But I am damn sure your eyes are brown because you are so full of sh!t.

Is saying those words illegal? And for a reality check, do you think that there are no women out there that would tolerate that or encourage it if it meant them getting a high paying part or job?
You mean, like, I dunno, Vice President of the U.S.?