Sunday evening.....

belvak

Happy Camper
I've been in the theatre all afternoon watching movies. Just finished the latest Harry Potter. Maybe later I'll watch Pirates of the Caribbean III.

Good Flick! Scroll down and I'll tell you the ending to ruin your viewing experience...

J/K :lmao: No way would I ruin a movie for someone!!

Ooh, which one was it? I love Dean Koontz!

The Darkest Evening of the Year

Koontz lovers will turn page by page by page wanting to know what's coming next. It is typical Koontz suspense that includes odd supernatural elements that only Koontz fans can appreciate because we accept them and keep reading... non-Koontz folks would stop and go, "WTF...:confused:" too often to keep the flow of the book going...:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Koontz lovers will turn page by page by page wanting to know what's coming next. It is typical Koontz suspense that includes odd supernatural elements that only Koontz fans can appreciate because we accept them and keep reading... non-Koontz folks would stop and go, "WTF...:confused:" too often to keep the flow of the book going...:lol:

I used to read his books and really enjoyed them. I just don't seem to have the time anymore to read an actual book. :ohwell:

spike2763

I just bought that book yesterday, I was afraid that it didn't look like a typical Koontz book, good to know that I will enjoy it!!!

I used to read his books and really enjoyed them. I just don't seem to have the time anymore to read an actual book. :ohwell:

I don't read nearly as often as I used to. Seems there is always something else to do. If I do start a book, I tend to be obsessed and do nothing but read until I finish it. I got absolutely NOTHING done today but the book.

meangirl

Nice lady!

That's on my list to buy! :yay:

I went to his website a while back to see what was going on with his Frankenstein series. Turns out he didn't like writing with another writer and he'll "try to" get to the 3rd book at some point. :ohwell:

M

Mousebaby

Gone With The Wind is a perfect example.

I enjoyed the book much more then the movie, but the movie has to be one of my all time favorites. I read Gone with the Wind at least once a year. I guess it's the Southern Belle in me that can't leave it alone! :lmao:

spike2763

I went to his website a while back to see what was going on with his Frankenstein series. Turns out he didn't like writing with another writer and he'll "try to" get to the 3rd book at some point. :ohwell:[/QUOTE]

that stinx. I love that series!! The 2nd book made you want more

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lol: maybe we should make a popcorn night

I think it is supposed to be on TV next Sunday. You should watch it. You have a week to read the book. :lol:

I enjoyed the book much more then the movie, but the movie has to be one of my all time favorites. I read Gone with the Wind at least once a year. I guess it's the Southern Belle in me that can't leave it alone! :lmao:

I have read it 2 -3 times, but it has been more than 20 years. :faint:

meangirl

Nice lady!
spike2763;2587634 that stinx. I love that series!! The 2nd book made you want more[/quote said:
:yay:
I guess he just isn't that much into the series. :ohwell:

Have you read the Odd Thomas series? I like those as well.