Supporting grown children

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Class act right there folks.

True Class!

Yeah, I'm not the one out there mowing people down while in a compromised state and then lying about it so as not to take responsibility for what I did.

But you rock on with your bad self.

MiddleGround

Yeah, I'm not the one out there mowing people down while in a compromised state and then lying about it so as not to take responsibility for what I did.

But you rock on with your bad self.

You are 100% accurate here...

You are the part owner and moderator of this very SOMD forum and website who likes to fancy themselves as informed, educated, and often times superior to others. And you just exemplified that by personally going after yet another of your forum members.

Like I said... Class act. But, you go on with YOUR bad self :yay:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

You are the part owner and moderator of this very SOMD forum and website who likes to fancy themselves as informed, educated, and often times superior to others. And you just exemplified that by personally going after yet another of your forum members.

Well that was complete rambling.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Tranny, is that you? :confused: