Supreme Court confirmation hearings

Bushy23

To be fair, this speech was given in June of that year. We are over 4 months before that point where people are already saying they won't confirm. Do two wrongs make a right? Not really. But it makes a tiny bit more sense that the opposing side would say this 4 months before an election versus 8 months.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
To be fair, this speech was given in June of that year. We are over 4 months before that point where people are already saying they won't confirm. Do two wrongs make a right? Not really. But it makes a tiny bit more sense that the opposing side would say this 4 months before an election versus 8 months.

I disagree. The mantra from the left (now that the shoe is on the other foot) is "the president is president for a 4 year term" :blahblah: :blahblah: so it shouldn't matter if it's 4 months, 8 months, 12 months or whatever. Either it's okay for the senate to take their good ole sweet time (e.g. stall), or it's not. Good for the goose, and all that nonsense ...

PsyOps

Pixelated

Well, let's just not be fair. Democrats haven't and won't play fair. This video of Biden should be plastered everywhere and put in the context of all the democrats claiming NOW it's perfectly legit to nominate someone during an election season. I don't know about you, but I'm kind of fed up with these fabricated rules being push by democrats when it suits them. So, screw fair.

Midnightrider

Well, let's just not be fair. Democrats haven't and won't play fair. This video of Biden should be plastered everywhere and put in the context of all the democrats claiming NOW it's perfectly legit to nominate someone during an election season. I don't know about you, but I'm kind of fed up with these fabricated rules being push by democrats when it suits them. So, screw fair.

Gotta give the GOP congressmen credit, they are doing everything they can to let Obama make them look stupid one last time......

GregV814

I understand the DNC has an appointment in mimd.....

Attachments

• jackass.jpg
    jackass.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 74

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
To be fair this speech was given in June of that year. We are over 4 months before that point where people are already saying they won't confirm. Do two wrongs make a right? Not really. But it makes a tiny bit more sense that the opposing side would say this 4 months before an election versus 8 months.

:killingme