Take a moment out of your busy day....

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
To say a prayer for the family of Pfc. Raymond J. Faulstich Jr., age 24 of Leonardtown, MD who paid the ultimate price for our freedom on August 5th, 2004 in Najaf, Iraq. He died when individuals using small-arms fire and rocket-propelled grenades attacked his convoy. He was attached to the 89th Transportation Company, 6th Transportation Battalion, 7th Transportation Group.

sad-smiley-012.gif

G

geminigrl

:frown: Prayers are with his family.

God bless the troops and all you do, thanks and please come home safe.

:patriot:

rraley

My sister went to grade school with this young man and she was quite upset when she heard the news. His family must be going through their own hell.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by rraley
My sister went to grade school with this young man and she was quite upset when she heard the news. His family must be going through their own hell.

Which sister? - I went to school with all of them and his name sounds very familiar.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Very sad, as is the death of every man and woman who has served our country regardless of their hometown. My heart goes out to every family. :frown:

Last edited:

Tequilla Sunset

I lost a friend from high school a few weeks ago over there.. My brother called me to tell me. I had just seen it on the news, but didn't catch the name, just saw the church were they were going to hold services was near my parents house. It was really upsetting..

stevensull

this comes as a shock, ray was a good man, he will be missed. my prayers go out to his family

Last edited:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
The story is in the Enteprise today.

It amazes me when you put the face, the family, the closeness of actions like this to the actual happening.

I think we should all show our support by honoring this young man's name in any way we can. I will suggest his name be displayed at the VFW in California, MD.

If you can/would do anything in addition, please do. I personally think a local Memorial would be in line. There are bound to be more, but God forgive, he will be our only.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
In case anyone was interested in this information.

Visitation 2:00 to 5:00 Sunday August 15 Mattingly-Gardiner Funeral home Leonardtown, Maryland.

Prayers will be at 3:00 followed by a Rosary by the Knights Of Columbus.

Funeral 10:00 am Monday August 16 St Johns Cemetery Hollywood, Maryland