Talcum X joins the Religion of "Peice"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Far-Left Activist Shaun King Converts to Islam as Ramadan Kicks Off

Off to the Next Grift? No Longer Welcome in BLM World

Far-Left Activist Shaun King Converts to Islam as Ramadan Starts: ‘My Heart Is with My Dearest Friends in Gaza’

Left-wing activist and former Black Lives Matter lobbyist Shaun King chose the first night of Ramadan to publicly reveal his embrace of Islam, with supporters exclaiming “Allahu Akbar” at the news.

On his Telegram account, King shared a video of himself and his wife reciting the Shahada, the Islamic creed that “there is only God and that Muhammad is his final messenger.” The caption on the video contained a message that he will be fasting in solidarity with “my dearest friends in Gaza”:

Toxick

Splat
Is there a story behind the parody name "Talcum" X?

I well and truly hope it's more clever than simply because it rhymes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is there a story behind the parody name "Talcum" X?

I well and truly hope it's more clever than simply because it rhymes.
Nothing more than another white person pretending to be black that I'm aware.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"I too am black, mah brothahs and sistahs...."

dolezal.jpg

Toxick

Splat
Found a reference that said he and his father were listed as White on his Birth Certificate.

Uh huh.

Obama's mother was white.

Is he white?

He's pretty white. Almost as white as this year's Oscars.

He's got light skin. That's about it. When I come home from the beach darker than he is, I'm still an evil, slave-owning, sweat-shop-running, cocaine snorting, satan worshiping, mass-shooting, sexually assaulting, offensive-for-just-existing white guy.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Uh huh.

Is he white?

He's got light skin. That's about it. When I come home from the beach darker than he is, I'm still an evil, slave-owning, sweat-shop-running, cocaine snorting, satan worshiping, mass-shooting, sexually assaulting, offensive-for-just-existing white guy.
Both his parents weren't though.

From what I read, both of Shuans are listed as white.

Quite frankly, I don't care about it, just find it amusing that after Dolezal theres still another white one scamming the Race Machine.

Toxick

Splat
Well, I'll be dipped in shit.

I apologize and take back what I said.

And therefore Talcum X is a pretty ****ing funny name for that ass hole.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Is he white?

At least Obama had a black father.

And straight up I don't really care about Shaun King. He's a nobody made famous by Twitchy because he posts ignorant things on Twitter. I couldn't tell you anything else that he has done, and therefore don't feel the need to comment on him other than lazy taunting. If you want him to be black, then black he is.

BOP

Both his parents weren't though.

From what I read, both of Shuans are listed as white.

Quite frankly, I don't care about it, just find it amusing that after Dolezal theres still another white one scamming the Race Machine.
It works. :sshrug:

BOP

At least Obama had a black father.

And straight up I don't really care about Shaun King. He's a nobody made famous by Twitchy because he posts ignorant things on Twitter. I couldn't tell you anything else that he has done, and therefore don't feel the need to comment on him other than lazy taunting. If he wants to say he's black, then black he is.
:fixt for politically correct wokeness:

From wikileaks:

Jeffery Shaun King was born in Franklin, Kentucky and raised in Versailles, Kentucky.[8] Although his birth certificate names Jeffery Wayne King, a white man, as his father, King stated in 2015 that his mother told him his actual biological father is a light-skinned black man.

So here's my interpretation, based on way too much time on the Interwebz: his 304 mother cheated on Jeffery Wayne King, but listed him as the biological father since a) she had no hope of getting any child support out of the baby dady, and b) nope, that's pretty much it.

Pretty much guaranteed that she didn't tell Jeffery Wayne King he wasn't the real dad. This could make Maury, or something.

Anyway, there might be some question in my mind as to whether Naomi actually knew the baby daddy beyond that presumably one time, but it's kind of a moot point.

Easy-peasy.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Is he white?

Season 8 Episode 10 GIF by THE NEXT STEP