Talk about a bad week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sockgirl77

When you are getting ready in the morning you have to validate each one? I though you said you got ready quick in the morning "no-fuss type of girl".

Man, you ARE complex... :lol:
I only validate myself (and MPD's) on lunchbreaks and after dark. :yay:
as I was told earlier in the week, posting of personal information is prohibited, like myspace accounts...wow we have some hypocrites in here.

I know it's public information, but others got in trouble for doing it.

I posted public news headlines that are a part of this website and public court records. Way different than posting someone's pic or personal info. This guy is dead. He will not be complaining. :rolleyes:

thatcat22

I only validate myself (and MPD's) on lunchbreaks and after dark. :yay:

I posted public news headlines that are a part of this website and public court records. Way different than posting someone's pic or personal info. This guy is dead. He will not be complaining. :rolleyes:

maybe his family will care. yes it is public info, but how would you feel if someone brought up everything you did wrong? oh wait...you just post that for everyone anyway.

MMDad

Lem Putt
maybe his family will care. yes it is public info, but how would you feel if someone brought up everything you did wrong? oh wait...you just post that for everyone anyway.

If he didn't want to be in the news, he could have refrained from being a criminal and killing himself. He made that choice, who are you to question it?

sockgirl77

If he didn't want to be in the news, he could have refrained from being a criminal and killing himself.

:yeahthat: She should really call the Maryland Indepent and biatch at them for printing it too. I'm sure it will be in there. :yay:

sockgirl77

haha yea maybe..or maybe they will run a story about how alcoholism leads to unplanned pregnancies. that would be a cool article.

That would be an awesome article. I'd like to know the statistics on that. I'd also like to know the statistics of alcoholism in today's youth, somd forum members, and gnomes. :yay:

GullyG

God Bless DeShann Shannie Prophet

I find it both disturbing that about 95% of people who posted on here had something negative to say about DeShann. If you did not know him, how can you begin to comment? He had a lot of family and friends that loved him regardless of the mistakes he made. Besides, I'm sure most of you all know people who have gotten into trouble before, it doesn't mean they deserve to die or would want to end their lives. If you don't care about his passing, then there is no need to post insults or a need to mock his death. A sister no longer has her brother, a mother no longer has her child, etc etc. I would say that I hope people do the same for everyone who made light of Shannie's death, but I actually hope that people will have more decency in the future. R.I.P. to DeShann "Shannie" Prophet. God bless you and we'll miss you.

sockgirl77

I find it both disturbing that about 95% of people who posted on here had something negative to say about DeShann. If you did not know him, how can you begin to comment? He had a lot of family and friends that loved him regardless of the mistakes he made. Besides, I'm sure most of you all know people who have gotten into trouble before, it doesn't mean they deserve to die or would want to end their lives. If you don't care about his passing, then there is no need to post insults or a need to mock his death. A sister no longer has her brother, a mother no longer has her child, etc etc. I would say that I hope people do the same for everyone who made light of Shannie's death, but I actually hope that people will have more decency in the future. R.I.P. to DeShann "Shannie" Prophet. God bless you and we'll miss you.

Perhaps his friends and family should have guided him not to be a thug. :shrug:

Perhaps his friends and family should have guided him not to be a thug. :shrug:

I have a hard time believing you would be okay with someone starting a thread making fun of the sudden death of someone in your life that had a history with the law. :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.