teacher avoids prison

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
donbarzini said:
Skeeve=(Adj.) gross, disgusting.

I would venture to say that ladylara is from New York/New England, because
that word was used a lot by women to describe me when I was growing up in Boston.

:fixed:

:lmao:

j/k

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SamSpade said:
But be honest - if you HAD scored with the teacher, wouldn't you think "damn! that was AWESOME!".
Absolutely. My mother would have had a different reaction, as would the Board of Ed, but I'd have considered it a coup.

The point is that young people always think inappropriate stuff is cool. It's up to the adults to set them straight. And if they can't manage that, they should at least not participate. My teacher did the right thing - this woman did not.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
My teacher did the right thing - this woman did not.

I don't think she did the right thing, either. Personally, I don't understand the attraction. However, I don't think she should be labeled a sexual predator, either. JMO.

V

Vixen

elaine said:
I don't think she did the right thing, either. Personally, I don't understand the attraction. However, I don't think she should be labeled a sexual predator, either. JMO.

So you disagree with the decision to make her register? :confused:

I think there are situations that are a bit iffy. I personally don't want the registry cluttered up with 18-year-old boys who bang 15-year-old girls, or along those lines, because over zealous parent(s) decided to seek some solitude in revenge, because they allowed their 15-year old slutty kid to run the road at all hours of the night and are shocked to find out they are having :yikes: sex. :duh:

In this situation, I think she should be registered. She was in a position of trust and respect as a teacher and preying on a student is a betrayal of presumed trust, regardless of the perpetrators sex. We would expect the same outcome if she was a he.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Vixen said:
So you disagree with the decision to make her register? :confused:

I think there are situations that are a bit iffy. I personally don't want the registry cluttered up with 18-year-old boys who bang 15-year-old girls, or along those lines, because over zealous parent(s) decided to seek some solitude in revenge, because they allowed their 15-year old slutty kid to run the road at all hours of the night and are shocked to find out they are having :yikes: sex. :duh:

In this situation, I think she should be registered. She was in a position of trust and respect as a teacher and preying on a student is a betrayal of presumed trust, regardless of the perpetrators sex. We would expect the same outcome if she was a he.

I just think this is one of those "fine line" situations.

Steve

Enjoying life!
It's Biology

SamSpade said:
I don't doubt there is something seriously wrong with a woman who looks like she does, gettin' it on with a fourteen year old. If she wanted sex, she could no doubt just walk into any bar, and there'd be a *LINE*.
Who is to say that she wasn't getting it from somewhere else, also? She probably was.

Bottom line is that she broke the law and she got caught. Let's not make her into some sort of monster just because it soothes our sensibilities and makes us feel righteous.

Are 14 year olds going to be attracted to older people? Of course they are, it's biology. 14 year-old girls are notorious for chasing after the 17, 18, 19 y.o guys. I know because I lived through that nightmare. They wanted nothing to do with my 14 y.o. butt. As Vrai said, she was 15 and wanted to do her self-defense coach. To her "young innocent" eyes, he was verile, vigorous and potent. (Innocent my azz...) Biology.

Boys at 14 want to get laid, and if the first offerer happens to be his 25 y.o. teacher, guess what? He's going to do it. But they got caught, she broke the law, she pays the price. If anything, it was a poor decision on her part, but a risk she obviously accepted at the time. It does not mean that she has psychologic problems. Come on people!

I have a 14 y.o. son; I know what goes through his head. I have been around plenty of his equally devious friends. And 14 y.o. girls are even worse when it comes to gabbing about this hot guy or that hot guy. It's biology.

Age of consent in MD is 16. In Iowa and Missouri, it's 14 for boys and 16 for girls!! How is that for double standards! Maybe miss teacher just chose the wrong state! Had it happened in either of those states, it never would have been news!!! Think about that one.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Steve said:
Who is to say that she wasn't getting it from somewhere else, also? She probably was.

Bottom line is that she broke the law and she got caught. Let's not make her into some sort of monster just because it soothes our sensibilities and makes us feel righteous.

Are 14 year olds going to be attracted to older people? Of course they are, it's biology. 14 year-old girls are notorious for chasing after the 17, 18, 19 y.o guys. I know because I lived through that nightmare. They wanted nothing to do with my 14 y.o. butt. As Vrai said, she was 15 and wanted to do her self-defense coach. To her "young innocent" eyes, he was verile, vigorous and potent. (Innocent my azz...) Biology.

Boys at 14 want to get laid, and if the first offerer happens to be his 25 y.o. teacher, guess what? He's going to do it. But they got caught, she broke the law, she pays the price. If anything, it was a poor decision on her part, but a risk she obviously accepted at the time. It does not mean that she has psychologic problems. Come on people!

I have a 14 y.o. son; I know what goes through his head. I have been around plenty of his equally devious friends. And 14 y.o. girls are even worse when it comes to gabbing about this hot guy or that hot guy. It's biology.

Age of consent in MD is 16. In Iowa and Missouri, it's 14 for boys and 16 for girls!! How is that for double standards! Maybe miss teacher just chose the wrong state! Had it happened in either of those states, it never would have been news!!! Think about that one.

Well said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vixen said:
She was in a position of trust and respect as a teacher and preying on a student is a betrayal of presumed trust, regardless of the perpetrators sex.
Exactly. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Steve said:
It does not mean that she has psychologic problems. Come on people!
I disagree. You said yourself that 14 year old girls don't want some 14 year old boy - why in the hell would a 25 year old want them? :twitch:

The boy can't be blamed, in my opinion - it's perfectly natural for a teen boy to want to get laid, especially by a hottie in a position of authority over him. Shoot, adult men want that!

But she is a sicko. I've never seen a 14 year old boy in my whole entire life that I would be even remotely interested in sexually. To look at some doofball kid and see a sexual partner smacks of mental issues - obviously she's insecure and wants to be the dominant one in a relationship. What better way to ensure that than to choose a child subordinate?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
elaine said:
If the kid had been in fourth grade, I'd call her a predator, but he wasn't. Get on the same page.
If it was a male teacher and a 14 year old female??

Steve

Enjoying life!
vraiblonde said:
I disagree. You said yourself that 14 year old girls don't want some 14 year old boy - why in the hell would a 25 year old want them? :twitch:

But she is a sicko. I've never seen a 14 year old boy in my whole entire life that I would be even remotely interested in sexually. To look at some doofball kid and see a sexual partner smacks of mental issues - obviously she's insecure and wants to be the dominant one in a relationship. What better way to ensure that than to choose a child subordinate?
How should I know? :shrug: And we won't know since his side of the story is sealed. Maybe he was the aggressor and she finally caved in, even though she knew it was wrong. (Devil's advocate, here). Maybe he looks a lot older than his age? Maybe, maybe, maybe...we could toss out conjectures all day.

My only point is that calling her a sicko, a mental case, whatever is really just a visceral reaction to something that we ourselves find reprehensible. You say no 14 y.o. ever interested you, and most women are probably in agreement. I find 14 y.o. girls to be completely annoying even on a good day! But I have also seen some that look every bit 18 or older.

So without knowing what the real dynamic between them was, we can only be disgusted by the age difference. Again, if this were Iowa or Missouri, we'd still balk at what she found attractive in him, but she would not have been labelled a sicko or mental since no case would have been brought.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Steve said:

that IS the age of consent but there are a lot of factors involved.. like if they were 14 and they were having sex with a 16 year old that's ok.. 14 having sex with a 18 year old or 21 year old (depending on state law) is still statutory rape..

Same thing applies in MD, but I don't know the specifics.. I think it's 16 and 21..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
She was a teacher, he was a student... a 14 year old student. She broke the trust, and broke the law both written and unwritten. HOW she escaped prison time is beyond me, but I'd love to see all the male teachers in prison apeal their court decisions now, see how the public reacts if they get set free.

Pamela Smart did the same thing, but not only did she manipulate him for sex, she manipulated him to commit murder for her, by having hiim kill her husband.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

itsbob said:
that IS the age of consent but there are a lot of factors involved.. like if they were 14 and they were having sex with a 16 year old that's ok.. 14 having sex with a 18 year old or 21 year old (depending on state law) is still statutory rape..

Same thing applies in MD, but I don't know the specifics.. I think it's 16 and 21..
I believe that if the age difference is more than 7 years it can be statutory rape in MD up until 17. but under 7 years its all good........ but i could be wrong, i never really NEEDED to know this info!

Steve

Enjoying life!
itsbob said:

No, I don't think that's the case but I'd have to look for the answer. Ken?

Age of consent means that a person cannot be charged with statutory rape if both participants are over the age limit. Some states have two-tiered age levels, where sex is okay at a younger age, but can be challenged if one participant is below the second, older age. MD is straight 16. I found it here earlier...haven't gone into it beyond the numbers, so I apologize if I'm off base here. :biggrin:

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

tomchamp

This chick is a slut..that's it! I'll bet any guy she dated her age or close to it knew she was a head case and dumped her. She took advantage of a kid who should be more interested in the young girls around him.

Mikeinsmd

Midnightrider said:
I believe that if the age difference is more than 7 years it can be statutory rape in MD up until 17. but under 7 years its all good........ but i could be wrong, i never really NEEDED to know this info!
(a) A person is guilty of a sexual offense in the third degree if the person engages in:

(3) Sexual contact with another person who is under 14 years of age and the person performing the sexual contact is four or more years older than the victim; or

(4) A sexual act with another person who is 14 or 15 years of age and the person performing the sexual act is at least 21 years of age; or

(5) Vaginal intercourse with another person who is 14 or 15 years of age and the person performing the act is at least 21 years of age.

Source: http://www.ageofconsent.com/maryland.htm