Tell me a fish story!

bohman

FancyBelle said:
Bigfoot finally got to go out this morning. I'll let you know if he gets anything. :howdy:

That name rings a bell - is Bigfoot docked in/near Town Creek?

smoothmarine187

desertrat said:
So you went to Alaska just for the Halibut? :lmao:
I'll bet that was a lot of work. How deep were you fishing?
We also caught Rockfish.......and some King Salmon. The Halibut put up a great fight.....I had to real it up from 180ft down. We also faught a Salmon Shark for about 1 hour, but it eventually twisted up the line and broke free.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Bird Dog said:
Has anyone been fishing lately?
Would like to know what has been happening on the bay.

Just an update.

Went out this afternoon,
Buoy 72
2 Rockfish 1-28" 1-26"

Any other stories

Ghetto Smurf

ARR Me tale begin onst a cold foggy morn, I was in me prize Dingy on course to Bermuda to battle the lego pirates for the mini treasure chest fulst of gold. about half way into me trip i was on the stern draining me bilge. there were no real bilge pumps back then so ye get the idea.. arr.. anyway i seee the water boil.. next thing you know.. I saw it. The eyes of the mightyest Toad fish i hadst ever seen. I readyd me harpoon but in me panic i did not sees the rope was around me peg leg. I skewerd the beast right in da kissa!! When he was about 3 leagues down i smelt an awful smell i then caught in the bottom of me glass eye the rope quicky burning up me peg leg!! By the time i tried to get it undone wit me hook hand twas too late. i was torn from my dingy and plnged under the deep sea. it was just me and the beast at that moment.. luckilys people was alot stronger back then and i held me breath for 2 days if need be. I used all me might to pull myself up the rope just to be swallowed whole by the creature!! Apparently the beast was allergic to me eye patch and hat material and died within the hour. I shortly returned to the surface where a german u boat picked me up. but that me lads is another story that shall be told another day..

bohman

CMC122 said:
:roflmao:

Maybe Duponster, Gumby or Mike can answer that for you:roflmao:

Ha! I think I had a :stupid: moment. Thought the "bigfoot" referred to was the name of a boat. I must have been wrong...

Ghetto Smurf said:
ARR Me tale begin onst a cold foggy morn, I was in me prize Dingy on course to Bermuda to battle the lego pirates for the mini treasure chest fulst of gold. about half way into me trip i was on the stern draining me bilge. there were no real bilge pumps back then so ye get the idea.. arr.. anyway i seee the water boil.. next thing you know.. I saw it. The eyes of the mightyest Toad fish i hadst ever seen. I readyd me harpoon but in me panic i did not sees the rope was around me peg leg. I skewerd the beast right in da kissa!! When he was about 3 leagues down i smelt an awful smell i then caught in the bottom of me glass eye the rope quicky burning up me peg leg!! By the time i tried to get it undone wit me hook hand twas too late. i was torn from my dingy and plnged under the deep sea. it was just me and the beast at that moment.. luckilys people was alot stronger back then and i held me breath for 2 days if need be. I used all me might to pull myself up the rope just to be swallowed whole by the creature!! Apparently the beast was allergic to me eye patch and hat material and died within the hour. I shortly returned to the surface where a german u boat picked me up. but that me lads is another story that shall be told another day..

E for effort. :lmao: