Tell Me Michelle Isn't Sneaking Micky D's

Pushrod

Patriot
Come on people, have some class. She is OUR first lady. Slam her on policy that she pushes that you don't agree with and such, but this type of attack is just 'little' in every sense of the word.

Cowgirl

actually when they started parading her around like some perfectly in shape health guru, it opened her up for the comments.
Under normal situations I would not comment on her or anyone else's weight in a non joking way, however, she is now fair game.

even I know I don't have a speedo body, I don't think I would let someone convince me to pretend to be the picture of health and perfection for the American male.

It is possible to eat healthy foods and be very healthy and not be a size 0.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
this type of attack is just 'little' in every sense of the word.

Not to mention intellectually lazy.

Yes, Ms. Michelle is looking a bit dowdy lately. But what's interesting is not her weight or her icky twinsets, it's how she doesn't appear to even try anymore.

During the campaign she looked fantastic - in every photo she was put together with hair, makeup, clothes. Even when casually dressed, she looked like a J. Crew ad.

Since the election, she doesn't appear to put forth any effort. Slops around in capris and flipflops, grandma sweaters over a sundress with bare legs, Mom jeans with K-Mart blouses.

This lack of attention must run in the Obama family, because we'll notice that her husband doesn't try anymore either, now that he's won the presidency.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't understand why people say she's fat. She looks fine. :shrug:

LOL..uh..nooo. A 'slip-up' two weeks ago when she was wearing pants on stage (panta-loons??) and turned to briefly give the cameras a shot from the rear quarter and I almost fell out of my chair. We are talking HUGE weight gain...and quite rapid/recent it had to be too.

The clothes in all the above pics are designed to try and hide it. Kinda ironic and embarassing that she gained easily 50 pounds and all in her butt when her signature campaign is battling chidhood obesity.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes, Ms. Michelle is looking a bit dowdy lately. But what's interesting is not her weight or her icky twinsets, it's how she doesn't appear to even try anymore..

That is an interesting observation....even if she is careless otherwise about her weight and appearance, I would have expected that pressure that comes from knowing how she would be perceived if she ballooned while supposedly fighting childhood obesity... beats me.

Maybe it some other health issue?..I mean how do you gain that much weight that fast??

PsyOps

Pixelated
Normally, I'm not a "hater". And I can't stand what the press puts Palin through on a daily basis.

But this woman has put herself up as a role model for healthy eating and trim figure. She even called her own kids fat which, in my opion, they clearly are not. If you're going to hold yourself up as a role model, don't be surprised when people question your thunder thighs.

Salt bans, fast food toy bans, and ever-increasing governmental interference in the market and in people's lives is part of the liberal agenda. Now that they have your health records at their fingertips and will tell you what healthcare services you "qualify" for, it's easy to foresee control over your refrigerator too.

Well it seems the participants in this thread are disinterested in your actual point.

It has nothing to do with how she looks, it has to do with her desire to effect law to dictate what we - THE PEOPLE - can and can't consume. Another example of the hypocrisy from the left.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I mean how do you gain that much weight that fast??

I don't think she's gained weight - or not much, anyway. It's the way she slops around that makes her look blobby. Stick her in a figure flattering suit and she'd be a knockout again. The wrong clothing can make a woman look enormous, even if she's not.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
It's the way she slops around that makes her look blobby.
Perhaps instead of commenting on childhood obesity, she should do some advertisements for Play-Doh. "Kids, put the Presidential Play-Doh set on your Christmas list so you can make your own Michelle-Doh." :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't think she's gained weight - or not much, anyway. It's the way she slops around that makes her look blobby. Stick her in a figure flattering suit and she'd be a knockout again. The wrong clothing can make a woman look enormous, even if she's not.

The camera shot was plain as day..no mistaking where the pounds had been put on. And I'm no anti-Michelle person..I think she's been the only bright spot in the Obama presidency, quite frankly.

edit: Did some digging..seems that her weight is actually quite the hot topic these days..LOL. But is also appears the gain was more gradual than I thought..as in continually over the last 18 months. Guess its simply that sumptuous WH food...

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
It is probably hard not to look dumpy sometimes when you are photographed every minute you are not in your shower. Those less than flattering pics are cherry picked and splashed around. Hell movie stars, the most glamorous and attractive people ever even get caught in frumpy clothes and no makeup.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Why are we making observations on her weight, when there are so many other negative issues about her that we can comment on?

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Because the title of the post is "Tell Me Michelle Isn't Sneaking Micky D's " not 'Michelle O's two faced stance on health".

I go back to my original post. If you're sporting 'back' and thunder thighs you don't wear clothes that accentuate those areas, and you don't wear clothes that GIVE you a pot belly. They've tried dressing her up like Jackie O and she's not Cali Cool, NYC/Urban Chic, Southern or Oprah style. She's strictly Chicago Frump and it shows.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
During the campaign she looked fantastic - in every photo she was put together with hair, makeup, clothes. Even when casually dressed, she looked like a J. Crew ad.

Since the election, she doesn't appear to put forth any effort. Slops around in capris and flipflops, grandma sweaters over a sundress with bare legs, Mom jeans with K-Mart blouses.

She probably had a stylist during the campaign, and it's not appropriate for her to have one now. That being said, it's not hard to go onto J Crew or Banana Republic (etc) websites and just buy the outfits they've put together, if you're not a style maven. So there really is no excuse for poor dressing, other than she just doesn't care. :lol: