Tell them you love them...every chance you get

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm glad that you heard it and that you both had that chance. Thank you for telling me that, I know how personal it was.
I've been amazingly blessed to have four children...two boys and two girls...that, for reasons I frankly don't fathom, have all told me how much they think of me. My daughter that is a charter yacht head steward in Greece is arriving from Dulles in an hour. My Norwegian son, father of my two grand children and soon, in December, my third, will be arriving Dulles tomorrow. My oldest daughter, a Director at Pepsico/FritoLay, is providing all the airport transportation because she was here first and drove her Prius. A Prius..ewww...LOL

I do realize that I'm a very lucky man to have been blessed with so many amazing kids. But never was a I prepared to lose one of them.

I've been amazingly blessed to have four children...two boys and two girls...that, for reasons I frankly don't fathom, have all told me how much they think of me. My daughter that is a charter yacht head steward in Greece is arriving from Dulles in an hour. My Norwegian son, father of my two grand children and soon, in December, my third, will be arriving Dulles tomorrow. My oldest daughter, a Director at Pepsico/FritoLay, is providing all the airport transportation because she was here first and drove her Prius. A Prius..ewww...LOL

I do realize that I'm a very lucky man to have been blessed with so many amazing kids. But never was a I prepared to lose one of them.
I love this... he will never NOT be part of when you are all together... ever. Your unit is strong and he is a part of this unit. You will be okay.

musiclady

He was all me..but compressed in time. Ace power boat driver, custom drone builder, ATV stunt driver, 250cc motocross racer, racing sailor/crew in dinghys and large offshore sailboats, BMX champ (Mike's Bikes crew and one of his volunteers for distributing the dinners), offroad rock crawling truck driver, navy radar technician, commercial waterman, UPS delivery driver.......
Sounds like he made the most of his time here. Lots of memories.

musiclady

He's been working out in Everett and Seattle for the last 5 months in big grey ships..made the best of a long assignment and saw every nature feature he could in his off time. But he missed home and St. George's Island some kinda bad. Now he won't have to ever leave again.

View attachment 172697
I didn't know him, but your statement that he never has to leave St George's Island again, and can stay where he loved, really tugs at my heart. What a beautiful sentiment. Sorry for your loss.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I

I'm glad you are all able to come together. Sorry it's for such unfortunate circumstances. My heart hurts for you all. 💗

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:huggy:

NOTSMC

I would imagine that no one is ever prepared for that; it's not the natural order of things. I'm happy to hear the rest of your children will be there from everywhere. You done good - all your kids turned out successful.

Are you letting the daughter park her Prius onsite or is she parked at SGI's house?

NOTSMC

Standing room only at Brinsfield last evening. So many flowers..I never saw so many floral arrangements in one place. They did a nice job making my handsome son look good...
It was obvious last night, how much your son and your family are loved in this area. I was overwhelmed with crowd just being in the parking lot, I couldn't begin to imagine what your family must have been going through. Yet you, your lovely wife, your mother, your brother, your children, your Aunt Sheila, ex-wife, everyone in your extended family handled the entire gathering last night with such impressive grace and dignity.

I hope you and yours tell good stories of Michael's life today and eat and drink like Vikings. Peace.