Tennessee Bound

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well, I'll have to contribute to the paying of the bills, so a job is in my near future. ANYTHING that does NOT involve heights OR climbing. H*ll, I can mop floors for all I care.

So glad you made it to TN. I know you will enjoy living there. I agree with the heights thing. When hub says he’ll clean the gutters on our two story house. I say, that is a no. I will pay someone to do that. That is why I wear slippers with holes in the bottom, and don’t replace them. :lol: Nothing wrong with mopping floors. Please keep posting, even though you moved. TN is considered southern. :)

DEEKAYPEE8569

So glad you made it to TN. I know you will enjoy living there. I agree with the heights thing. When hub says he’ll clean the gutters on our two story house. I say, that is a no. I will pay someone to do that. That is why I wear slippers with holes in the bottom, and don’t replace them. :lol: Nothing wrong with mopping floors. Please keep posting, even though you moved. TN is considered southern. :)

black dog

Free America
As soon as you use the words sack, hey sugar, sweeper and whats that ****** doing over there, you be arrived.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Did you buy a house with gutter guards?
Not sure if the new place has gutter guards. It's split level, so I couldn't reach the gutters with my extension ladder if I wanted to. I learned my lesson; the hard way, of course. Homey don't play dat ladder climbing no more. My Brother and SIL told me to get the H*ll off the moving truck when we were packing it. "Don't need any falling or seizures." So, I got off the truck. Vertigo is NOT my friend.

Last edited:

mitzi

Not sure if the new place has gutter guards. It's split level, so I couldn't reach the gutters with my extension ladder if I wanted to. I learned my lesson; the hard way, of course. Honey don't play date ladder shining no more. My Brother and SIL told me to get the H*ll off the moving truck when we were packing it. "Don't need any falling or seizures." So, I got off the truck. Vertigo is NOT my friend.

I feel for you. Vertigo is a terrible friend. It completely changes what you can and can't do anymore.