Terror attack in NYC

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Time to close those borders, implement that travel ban, and deport ALL illegals. They can go dream in their own country.

:yay:

But watch all the whiney liberals come out screaming about it. :rolleyes:

Thank GAWD Trump was elected. Everyday I think it. Every.dang.day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And that Diversity Visa Program? Time for that BS to go, too.

I didn't even know there was such a thing. There appears to be no shortage of programs designed to allow foreigners to come live in this country without becoming citizens, or even invested in our culture. We're diverse enough, thanks.

Bann

PREMO Member
I didn't even know there was such a thing. There appears to be no shortage of programs designed to allow foreigners to come live in this country without becoming citizens, or even invested in our culture. We're diverse enough, thanks.

I didn't know it either. Crazy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
media.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Exactly. I cannot for the life of me understand why they take this path. I think we all understand that not all Muslims are crazy jihadists - we certainly understand this intellectually, if not emotionally. But anyone with two brain cells to rub together has to realize that fundamentalist Islam is a global threat and must be eradicated. So why are these people A) constantly making excuses for them; and B) trying to portray Islamic terrorists as ALL Muslims?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Exactly. I cannot for the life of me understand why they take this path. I think we all understand that not all Muslims are crazy jihadists - we certainly understand this intellectually, if not emotionally. But anyone with two brain cells to rub together has to realize that fundamentalist Islam is a global threat and must be eradicated. So why are these people A) constantly making excuses for them; and B) trying to portray Islamic terrorists as ALL Muslims?

To take the narrative that we are at war with radical Islam would mean admitting that they just put themselves in the same bucket as they are putting people on the right in - racist. Their entire position is rooted in the right being racist. They feel they have to stay the course; completely oblivious to the fact that this is losing them elections.

EDIT: Liberals follow the tenets of Alinski. Their agenda feeds off of chaos. These terrorist attacks cause chaos.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
We just need to ban trucks, damnit. Especially the Home Depot trucks. There is no reason anyone needs a truck like that. :yay:

acommondisaster

My brother-in-law operates one of those cranes you see on top of tall buildings in NYC. He and his coworker were done for the day and walking back to their pickup truck right near the scene when it happened. He was still pretty shook up when he called my husband last night.