Texas Roadhouse is next in Park Place

G

Gemmi

List of Chain Restaurants I would like for St. Mary's (In order of relevenece)

- Carabbas
- TGI Fridays
- Cheescake Factory (in St. Mary's county..yeah right..but we can dream).
- Chilis
- Famous Daves
- Joes Crab Shack

Restaurants we have that I would gladly trade/see go for the above

- Lone Star
- Damons
- Ruby Tuesday (I don't dislike as much as two above..but their menue is blah)

Carrabbas......:bigwhoop:

G

Gemmi

So that's gonna be the next restaurant . Looks like its going right next to Olive Garden.

Anyone been to one?

OMG..Their steaks are awesome. It was cooked just right and so tender and juicy! I went to the one in Westminster twice. It was great both times.

thurley42

HY;FR
I would add Fogo de Chão to your first list and add Outback and Applebee's to your second list....

Fogo? Seriously?

and you're in the obvious minority about Outback....unless you call ahead you are most likely going to wait awhile to get seated.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I herd from a good source that PF Changs is one of the other two restaurants in negotiation.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I herd from a good source that PF Changs is one of the other two restaurants in negotiation.
I sure as hell hope so. PF Chang's chicken lettuce wraps are the greatest eating pleasures on this planet. They are seriously good. :drool:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
There's a little place on the water in Cundy Harbor ME that serves 2, 1 1/2 lb lobsters, 3 sides (try the sweet potato fries) and a big sweet tea for $23

:lol: That sounds awesome. To me, Red Lobster is like the Taco Bell of seafood. Sometimes I just crave fake seafood or faux Mexican. :yum:

thurley42

HY;FR
I sure as hell hope so. PF Chang's chicken lettuce wraps are the greatest eating pleasures on this planet. They are seriously good. :drool:

PF Chang's is in the same market as Cheesecake...you have to have a certain population/area and I just don't think we fit the bill...

:lol: That sounds awesome. To me, Red Lobster is like the Taco Bell of seafood. Sometimes I just crave fake seafood or faux Mexican. :yum:

damn...that was a really good description...because I was raising my eyebrow yesterday about the Red Lobster thing....we have all of these awesome seafood places....but damn if I don't love me some Taco Bell :buddies:

belvak

Happy Camper

I know just what you mean. I love their "popcorn" shrimp even though they are nowhere near "fresh off the boat" shrimp. There's just no comparison, so why do I like them??? :confused:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I know just what you mean. I love their "popcorn" shrimp even though they are nowhere near "fresh off the boat" shrimp. There's just no comparison, so why do I like them??? :confused:

Because it's delicious! I love their crab alfredo. It's one of my favorite meals! :lol: And those cheddar bay biscuits. OMG :drool:

Mr.Steed

You need to lighten up or move to Salt Lake City or the Amish country.

Too bad that you don't respect yourself or your gender. As I have posted many times, women are often their own worst enemies, thanks for proving this observation true once again (as sad as it is). Why don't you try having some pride!

Mr.Steed

Just what we need another Chinese restaurant, a chain one at that. Let's just get rid of all the family owned restaurants, period! And throw in small businesses too, while you are at it.

RedBaron

Bird of Prey
Too bad that you don't respect yourself or your gender. As I have posted many times, women are often their own worst enemies, thanks for proving this observation true once again (as sad as it is). Why don't you try having some pride!

wow

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You are pretty damn presumptious to assume that I don't take pride in myself, Ass.

I love myself :wink: , and I love other women :noNOTlikethat: , but the deal is, I don't really give a flying crap if anyone wants to eat at Hooters or the like. If someone wants to eat there, great; I don't care for their food at all. It's pretty simple: if enough demand exists for Hooters to open up down here, they will. If a customer case can't support it, Hooters will close down.

But you sure seem to care that Hooters is in the marketplace, and that customers go there. Why? And more importantly, why do you make judgement on people that go there, or judge the hot chicks that work there?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Good grief!

Mr.Steed

PF Chang's is in the same market as Cheesecake...you have to have a certain population/area and I just don't think we fit the bill...

damn...that was a really good description...because I was raising my eyebrow yesterday about the Red Lobster thing....we have all of these awesome seafood places....but damn if I don't love me some Taco Bell :buddies:

Apparently you have not lived around here very long. The seafood places here have gone way down in quality and way up in price. What currently exists does not compare to seafood restaurants of yesterday. The old Evans on St. George's Island was an example. I do admit the menu from Maine sounds good. While RL may not be the greatest, it's not bad and it would be an alternative to the onslaught of beef places.