Thanksgiving Dinner

H

Hodr

Casey Jones in La Plata does a nice Thanksgiving Dinner I've heard. We have family members that stop by to visit w/ everyone on Thanksgiving then they head there for dinner.

For.....Turtle Stew?
tmntcaseyjonesnew_1.jpg

acommondisaster

I can only recommend where NOT to go. Our kitchen was in the middle of renovation one year and we decided to eat at Colony South in Clinton. Beyond horrible and depressing.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Was deep-fried turkey just a short-lived fad? Those are awesome. A friend of the family used to have a turkey fryer. I need to ask if he still does. Maybe we could deep fry a turkey this Turkey Day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Was deep-fried turkey just a short-lived fad? Those are awesome. A friend of the family used to have a turkey fryer. I need to ask if he still does. Maybe we could deep fry a turkey this Turkey Day.

I love fried turkey. Not infatuation, love. I'd marry it if I could.

I'm spending Turkey Day at the home of my wonderful friend who is the best cook in America and has the most amazing family. It's always a blast and my favorite way to spend the holiday when I'm in town. :yay:

DEEKAYPEE8569

I'm spending Turkey Day at the home of my wonderful friend who is the best cook in America and has the most amazing family. It's always a blast and my favorite way to spend the holiday when I'm in town. :yay:

If I can line everything up correctly, I hope to have time to properly do the injection marinade thing.....do it right.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

Oh, goody! You'll be at my house this year. :yahoo:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
We'll be up in Alexandria, VA, with our son, DIL, and newest granddaughter. Their Thanksgiving meal, since he became an officer in the USN six years ago, when not in Fl with their families, they eat out Chinese. That's what we'll be doing with them this year. Chinese turkey, anyone? And not the duck like in "A Christmas Story".

BigBlue

Going to NC this Thanksgiving to be with kids ,grandkids and about 5 guys from the 82nd Airborne and 4 Marines from Camp Lejeune.:patriot:

Last edited: