That Authoritarian Lemon - Decides What Is The Truth

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN’s Don Lemon: ‘I’m Not An Opinion Host … I Get It Right’

Lemon began by strangely insulting his own viewers, seemingly implying that they don’t get around as much as he does. “It’s easy to sit behind — I don’t mean a camera like me, because I meet people all the time — behind your television, in front of your televisions at home, and you judge people,” he said, because they “don’t have as much information or as much knowledge as you have.”

Then he turned to Fox News. After acknowledging that “there are a whole lot of people out there where politics doesn’t have anything to do with” their decision not to get vaccinated, he blamed former President Donald Trump and other right-of-center forces for the unvaccinated population’s purported ignorance, confusion, and refusal to believe CNN.

[clip]

“I’m not an opinion host. I give my point of view,” he said, apparently unaware of his self-contradiction.

“Everything I say, every single night, is based in fact,” he insisted. “And if I screw it up, I come back and apologize, and I get it right.”

“That’s what we do here at CNN,” he continued. “That is the big difference between us and networks that don’t have to operate in that realm.”

Yet network insiders seemingly admitted their political bias to Project Veritas, which caught CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester bragging about his role in driving the Republican Party out of the White House. “Look what we did: We [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out,” he said in an undercover video. “I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”

🤣

Hijinx

It's nice of CNN to take the blame for Trumps removal.
But they didn't do it alone.

Do they take the responsibility for the Border problems, Afghanistan, higher taxes, inflation?
It all comes with the election that they appear to be bragging on.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Lemon is fortunate that CNN makes a point of hiring the mentally handicapped.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don Lemon could strip naked and dance the hoochiekoo on his desk and if it weren't for Daily Wire, etc, covering it only maybe 3 people would ever know.

Pundits aren't news. Other media types aren't news. There's a lot going on in this world and pardon me but Don Lemon's antics are of no importance. Somehow all these tweaks have become so obsessed with themselves they've forgotten what they're supposed to be doing for a living.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN's Don Lemon rips parents opposed to mask mandates, says some conspiracy theorists shouldn't have had kids

During a segment discussing the coronavirus, Lemon played two video clips of parents speaking out against the mandates in school board meetings across the country, including one where one man grows visibly angry and says such rules are against the "Nuremburg codes."

"Why so angry? It’s a mask," Lemon said after playing the video.

The second video involved a woman at a school board meeting in South Carolina, where she appeared to repeat a conspiracy theory that involved the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention turning schools into camps to isolate men, women and children from each other.

limblips

PREMO Member
CNN’s Don Lemon: ‘I’m Not An Opinion Host … I Get It Right’

“I’m not an opinion host. I give my point of view,” he said, apparently unaware of his self-contradiction.

Look it up
point of view
[point of view]

NOUN
  1. a particular attitude or way of considering a matter.
    "I'm trying to get Matthew to change his point of view"
    synonyms:
    opinion · view · belief · attitude · feeling · sentiment · way of thinking · way of looking at it · thoughts · ideas · position · perspective · viewpoint · standpoint · angle · slant · outlook · stand · stance · vantage point · side · frame of reference

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Don’t Go To The Hospital When You Get Sick!’: Don Lemon Screams At The Unvaccinated

“Listen, here is how I feel about that,” Lemon told Cuomo. “If you’re not going to get vaccinated, you don’t want to social distance, you don’t want to wear a mask, then maybe you don’t want to go to the hospital when you get sick.”

“I know that sounds harsh,” he continued, “but you’re taking up the space for people who are doing things the right way.”

What's Next Lemonhead ... you smoked, you don't deserve cancer treatment .... you ate at McDonalds too much, die from that heart attack

Australia just left a couple of newborn babies die because of a state to state travel ban and they could not be transported to a Hospital where they could be treated ... they shot shealter / rescue dogs to keep people from coming to get them during the most recent lock down

UglyBear

‘Don’t Go To The Hospital When You Get Sick!’: Don Lemon Screams At The Unvaccinated

“Listen, here is how I feel about that,” Lemon told Cuomo. “If you’re not going to get vaccinated, you don’t want to social distance, you don’t want to wear a mask, then maybe you don’t want to go to the hospital when you get sick.”

“I know that sounds harsh,” he continued, “but you’re taking up the space for people who are doing things the right way.”

What's Next Lemonhead ... you smoked, you don't deserve cancer treatment .... you ate at McDonalds too much, die from that heart attack

Australia just left a couple of newborn babies die because of a state to state travel ban and they could not be transported to a Hospital where they could be treated ... they shot shealter / rescue dogs to keep people from coming to get them during the most recent lock down

How about something more dear to Lemon: if you have unprotected butt sex with multiple random men, don’t you dare seek treatment for AIDS?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘It’s Time To Start Shaming’ The ‘Stupid’ Unvaccinated: Don Lemon

“I think we have to stop coddling people when it comes to this and the vaccine, saying, ‘You can’t shame them. You can’t call them stupid. You can’t call them stupid.’ Yes, they are!” he said.

Lemon made clear that he believes everyone who questioned the vaccine is as “stupid” as anyone who questioned any aspect of the 2020 presidential election.

“The people who aided and abetted Trump are stupid because they believed his Big Lie. The people who are not getting vaccines — who are believing the lies on the internet instead of science — it’s time to start shaming them … or leave them behind, because they are keeping the majority of Americans behind,” he said.

He went on to say that the only reason Americans refuse the vaccine “is because of your politics today.” Yet only 43% of black Americans have received at least one dose of the COVId-19 vaccine, while Republicans voters passed that threshold by July. According to exit polls, 90% of black Americans voted for Joe Biden in 2020.

“Stop it. Stop with it the ignorance!” Lemon harangued.

[clip]

Lemon has long insulted and belittled the intelligence of Republicans, especially supporters of former President Donald Trump. Last January, Lemon’s guests Wajahat Ali and Rick Wilson mocked Trump supporters who believe only “elitists” know geography, spelling, math, or reading.

Lemon laughed until he shed tears.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN Clown Don Lemon Shames Unvaxxed People (i.e. Majority of Blacks in NYC)

Do black lives still matter to Don Lemon?

CNN’s favorite jackpudding, Don Lemon, thinks people not wanting the vax should be “segregated.” Did anyone tell him that black folks are among those least likely to raise their sleeves and bend their knees?

Due to the mandatory vaccine passport requirement, the vast majority of Blacks in New York, LA and San Francisco are now barred from working in or entering restaurants, bars, theatres, gyms & all other retail establishments.
Great job posting that black square last year though!
— TY LEMMON (@tuxlemons) August 16, 2021

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN's Lemon: It's Time to Start Shaming Those 'Stupid' Anti-vaxxers

While Lemon believes the unvaccinated are “stupid,” researchers have found that the most educated are among the most vaccine hesitant.

“The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.); by May Ph.D.’s were the most hesitant group,” researchers at the University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University found, reported the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.

WingsOfGold

He's probably already had a couple feet today alone. :jet: