The ‘rizz’: Popular new dating tactic that women can’t get enough of

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now before we get to that, I should probably explain what “rizz” is. It’s short for “charisma,” and according to Urban Dictionary, it’s defined as “the quality of attracting women without even trying (and) being the type of man that everyone knows has the suavest personality and charm in the room.”

Note: Not the hottest in the room. The most charm in the room. And it’s got women ripping their clothes off.

As I said, it’s worked a treat on me.

There was the skinny, lanky guy at a new job I rocked up to. He was giving stick insect vibes and I didn’t really pay him much attention.

That was until our first production meeting when he started getting really passionate about the project we were working on. He was confidently throwing ideas left, right and center. Dominating the conversation in a good way. Giving me props for my ideas and basically being a total boss. I couldn’t get enough of it.

By the time we made it to the end of our work contract, I was absolutely gagging for this gorgeous Daddy long legs. His rizz worked a charm and before I knew it, we were celebrating between the sheets.

Then there was the guy who slid into my DMs during lockdown. He was far too old for me and bald as a badger. So, when he offered to make cocktails and go for a walk around our local suburb, my bored self thought, “Sure, he’ll make for a good friend, but nothing more.”

Jump forward a few hours later, and his deep voice, cocky attitude, and complete self-assuredness had me prepared to risk Covid for a bit of sexy time. Have to say, worth it.

The rizz I tell you. It’s dangerous.

And do you know who works it best? New Yorkers. I discovered this last year after jumping on a plane in search of my own “eat, pray, love” adventure.

I really do not think this is anything new development in relationships

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wait...what? Women wanting to date a charming guy as opposed to a grunting lout?? Wow, that's new.....

Only Democrat city girl reporters are just now discovering that there's more to relationships than swiping on an app. :rolleyes:

SamSpade

Wait...what? Women wanting to date a charming guy as opposed to a grunting lout?? Wow, that's new.....
Last forty years, I've known plenty of women who'd still want a Channing Tatum or Chris Hemsworth even if they had zero charm.
Some of these eye candy types are renowned for never bathing and women still want them.

I'm not at all able to define "charm". It appears to be a mixture of confidence, brashness, humor and a little bit of aloofness.
I've known skinny guys that had it - and men who weren't terrbily masculine to have it - but I've never known a fat guy or homely guy to have it.
So looks do play a part.