The ADL War Begins

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

LIBS OF TIKTOK: The ADL tried to deplatform me on X after defaming me, and now Elon Musk plans to expose them

I'd like to know what lies they are spreading about me, especially since this is not the first time they have slandered my name and my business.

In September 2022, the ADL added me to their "Glossary of Extremism" after I exposed the efforts of children's hospitals in the US to medically sex change children and minors. I shared the promotional videos put out by the Boston Children's Hospital, and others, where doctors explained the measures they would take to "affirm" a minor's delusion that they were born in the wrong body.

These included double mastectomies for girls under 17, vaginoplasties for boys aged 17, and hysterectomies and phalloplasties for girls aged 18 and over. This was confirmed by the materials published by Boston Children's Hospital. Boston Children's Hospital launched the first pediatric gender clinic in the US, and routinely provides puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones. They advertise this to families seeking this treatment for their children, and I simply pointed that out.

Yet, for the ADL, this made me "transphobic” and an “extremist.”

In their glossary, they said "Libs of TikTok is a popular anti-LGBTQ+ twitter account operated by former real estate agent Chaya Raichik. The account, which has over 1.3 million followers as of August 2022, attempts to generate outrage and stoke anti-LGBTQ+ hostility by reposting selected out-of-context social media content created by LGBTQ+ people and liberals. The individuals, events and organizations targeted by the account are frequent targets of harassment, threats and violence."

In an article on their site, the ADL went to great lengths to explain just how anti-Semitism and "transphobia" are linked, even though the two things in actual fact have nothing in common.

"The overlap of anti-transgender hate and antisemitism is not new," they wrote, while excoriating anyone who posted their opposition to child sex changes, "but it is increasingly evident in the white supremacist and neo-Nazi circles who demonize LGBTQ+ communities. The false 'connection' is based on the unfounded claim that the so-called 'Jewish agenda' is predicated on the indoctrination and sexualization of children – in this case, by way of medical experimentation, genital mutilation and population control."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I’ve been speaking out against ADL since before it was cool to speak out against ADL

Now everyone is talking about ADL. But I’ve been speaking out against ADL for years, frustrated how ADL took a good purpose – fighting antisemitism – and weaponized it for leftist political purposes under Jonathan Greenblatt. It will be interesting to see where the ADL-Twitter (X) dust up goes. But one thing is beyond doubt, Greenblatt needs to go.

The tweet itself was smug, but in itself cannot explain the firestorm that followed, including Elon Musk saying ADL had been trying to strangle the company, had cost is half its advertising revenue, and threatened to sue ADL for defamation.

Greenblatt’s tweet unleashed a torrent of animosity that had been building, including among people (like me) devoted to fighting antisemitism. Now everyone is talking about ADL.

But I’ve been speaking out against ADL for a long time, as have some other people frustrated how ADL took a good purpose – fighting antisemitism – and weaponized it for leftist political purposes under Greenblatt, much as SPLC weaponized the fight against racism for leftist political purposes. Both ADL and SPLC wield enormous power to ruin lives and businesses through putting people on “hate” lists, and leverage those lists to try to deplatform people and censor lawful political speech. These “hate” lists also are huge moneymakers for both ADL and SPLC, driving massive donations to these wealthy organizations.

Greenblatt has turned ADL into a vast political bully on a myriad of political issues that don’t touch upon antisemitism. It’s offensive, and does great harm to the fight against antisemitism that the charge of antisemitism has been so broadened that it means anything leftists like Greenblatt don’t like.

I’ve been quoted in the the New York Post, Inside the fight for ADL, which some Jewish critics call a tool of Democrats, and Fox News, Anti-Defamation League launches review of education content after Fox News Digital investigation:

The ADL’s post about “Engaging Young People in Conversations about Race and Racism” contained “key elements of critical race theory,” Legal Insurrection founder Bill Jacobson said.
The article discussed how the “flip side of white privilege is structural racism, which oppresses and marginalizes people of color through societal institutions like education, law enforcement, voting, employment and other systems” and encouraged teachers to show MTV’s documentary “White People” to students.
“Those concepts are accepted as fact as a starting point rather than open to debate. There are no counter-arguments presented,” Jacobson told Fox News Digital about the lesson plans he reviewed. “These lesson plans … reflect how ADL has lost its way. It substitutes racial justice dogma and ideology for fact-based analysis. This is not education, it’s manipulation.”

Legal Insurrection also has published articles about ADL’s partisanship almost since the day Greenblatt took over, including this 2017 guest post, Anti-Defamation League Gets Partisan, and the Damage May Be Irreparable.

More than anything, I’ve talked, and talked, and talked about the ADL problem, particularly with Jonathan Tobin of Jewish News Syndicate, including this December 14, 2021, broadcast which mostly concerned my Cornell Law School problems, William Jacobson: Boycotted for Publishing the Truth

BOP

I was getting ready to post that.

What I find interesting, and the thought occured to me back in the '70s, is that everyone hates the Joos. The world over, and throughout history, everyone hates them.

But if you ask them, it's everyone else; not them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But if you ask them, it's everyone else; not them.

If you constantly run into *******s no matter where you go ..... YOU May be the *******

That said there has long be a persecution of the Jews

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

That said there has long be a persecution of the Jews

Over 2,000 years of persecution? They must be doing something wrong.

I recall from Jones’s Jewish Revolutionary Spirit that the ADL arose as Jewish collusion orchestrated to pin Leo Frank’s murder and rape of Mary Phagan on the black janitor, Conley. The essence of Frank’s defense was as follows: It could only be the black janitor, Conley, because blacks are inherently sex-crazed, violent savages, while it could never be Leo Frank because he’s a nice Jewish boy.

Pointing out, even back then in Georgia, that Frank was a notorious sexual degenerate who couldn’t keep his hands off the breasts and buttocks of the teenage girls working barefoot in his factory, and a known coke head as well, was said to be inadmissible on the grounds that criticism of the Jews is always and only motivated by hate, thereby ruling out consideration of any facts of the matter. What was that, again?

This argument, which is still the mainstay of the ADL’s Punch & Judy anti-semitism show, is preposterous on the face of it, especially given that there is virtually no hatred of Jews and certainly no jealousy of them at all. Non-existent hatred, therefore, must be manufactured by organized Jewry to suppress criticism of lawfare and the fifth generation war of extinction many believe they’re waging against white America.

There’s also the canard that the richest and most powerful people who’ve ever walked the face of this planet, who control nearly all the determinants of public opinion in the West, who control the politicized platform of Hollywood movies, and who own Congress like so many seals performing for pieces of fish in the zoo, are somehow in danger of being rounded up in camps when it’s obviously only their critics who need fear the camps.

Since the “hate and jealousy” and “never again” arguments are patently absurd, the only remaining basis for ruling out criticism of collective Jewish behavior is that (a) Jews have never done, and can never do, anything wrong, and consequently (b) they are above the law, as is virtually the case throughout the West today. But, this emperor has no clothes and people are getting fed up with being accused of the one-sided hatred the Jews show they have for us by supporting the ADL.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Jewish Censorship Is the Leading Cause of Anti-Semitism​

"Valid Criticisms of Jewish Behavior are Framed as “Hate” Through the Use of Muddled Terminology"
"There is no good reason why people should be prevented from criticizing the Jews. It is fair enough to say that “not all Jews” are going to be included in the criticism."

Defining “Anti-Semitism”
“Anti-Semitism” is made purposefully difficult to define by the Jews. They are able to obfuscate the definition because they’ve created a situation where even asking for a clarification on what the term means is considered anti-Semitic." "The implied meaning of “anti-Semitism” is that you “hate the Jews for no reason.” "To be clear: there is a difference between an opinion and a behavior. “Anti-Semitism” appears to refer to an opinion or an attitude, but this definition describes behaviors, which the Jews argue stem from the attitude, which, once again, they claim exists for no reason (or because of some vague “evil”). This concept makes sense within the Jewish worldview, where they view non-Jews as animals who are prone to irrational and “evil” behavior. However, for a non-Jew, we are left with the question of why people would be against the Jews in the first place (most people do not believe that “some people are evil”)."

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Henry Ford. Car maker, and seer.

1697146934219.png

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Henry Ford. Car maker, and seer.
You left out that Ford was also pretty much the founder of the American anti-Semite movement and admired by Hitler so much that he kept a photo of Ford in his office.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

You left out that Ford was also pretty much the founder of the American anti-Semite movement and admired by Hitler so much that he kept a photo of Ford in his office.

Yeah, and? This was way before the holocaust scam, but just after the real holocaust of millions of Christians in Bolshevik Russia. Funny that jews aren't semties, but Arabs are. What's also funny, is that no matter what, it seems that jews can never ever do no wrong, and are always, always, always, the victims. Funny that is.