THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MAGICAL NEGROES.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The American Society of Magic... yes.

For any who aren't aware the concept of the 'Magical Negro' was first popularized by writer/director Spike Lee in 2001 and describes a Black character, often a janitor or a prisoner or some such, who acts as a sort of moral center to aid the White characters in their journey towards self-realization or to attain some life goal. It's a well-established trope in both literature and film, but it's also a fairly controversial one not least because of that name...

CPUSA

For any who aren't aware the concept of the 'Magical Negro' was first popularized by writer/director Spike Lee in 2001 and describes a Black character, often a janitor or a prisoner or some such, who acts as a sort of moral center to aid the White characters in their journey towards self-realization or to attain some life goal. It's a well-established trope in both literature and film, but it's also a fairly controversial one not least because of that name...
I totally get the concept...
A black person with a good and righteous moral center is just like a fairy....not real

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Magical Negroes' is a Box Office DISASTER!​

I'm sure Progressives will blame yT for the failure

GregV814

Kyle, dude..... Come On mannn....

I couldnt sleep last night worried about the conflict in ________________, hey, I'm paying for it as part of the billions of tax dollars I and many others are paying under the 3rd Obama regime...., so I turned on the television last night. I was watching a re-run of the Brown vs. the Boston Reds from 1961 and was only half awake. Then this fancy talking long legged Mac Daddy show came on with this feller who was reeeeeeeal clean. He was in some sort of preacher mans shroud and told me "the littleman" been held back for 400 years!!!!! Oppression, Repossession, suicide, too many bills, hippies runnin to the hills!!!!! And its the Devil's doin!!!!
Kyle, WE IS DA Devil!!!

CPUSA

Wasn't Obama one of those?
Most definitely!!

Although all of his magic was Sleight of Hand parlor tricks, not ACTUAL magic...
Ok...so he was more of a Charlatan than an actual magician, but what difference does it make at this point?