The Anti-Semitism Awareness Act

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Well now, looking like we are going down the road of more tyranny. If this bill is passed, it will be a crime to criticize anything jew/Israel related. Question the holocaust? A crime. Criticize Israel? A crime.

So who here is for this encroachment? Who here is for the destruction, the neutering, of the 1st Amendment. If it is passed, and signed into law, any speech against/questioning jewsish/Israeli polices and actions, can no longer be posted, or commented upon, because it will be illegal to do so, under US law.

So many of you closed minded, set in your programmed and indoctrinated way, folks, will get your wish to shut people like myself up. I wonder who in our once great Constitutional Republic Nation will be the first test case?

AAAinvalid.jpg

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well now, looking like we are going down the road of more tyranny. If this bill is passed, it will be a crime to criticize anything jew/Israel related. Question the holocaust? A crime. Criticize Israel? A crime.
Really? Have you read the engrossed text? It sure doesn't say that in the text of the bill (though I think it is a BS bill that should die on Schumer's desk).

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Really? Have you read the engrossed text? It sure doesn't say that in the text of the bill (though I think it is a BS bill that should die on Schumer's desk).

Of course I have. It will start with the prosecution of anyone under the umbrella of the US Dept of Education. Later the law will most likely be amended to include everyone.

But let's look at the "definition of antisemitism" ....

SEC. 4. DEFINITIONS.

For purposes of this Act, the term “definition of antisemitism”—

(1) means the definition of antisemitism adopted on May 26, 2016, by the IHRA, of which the United States is a member, which definition has been adopted by the Department of State; and

(2) includes the “[c]ontemporary examples of antisemitism” identified in the IHRA definition.

So, now. It is the absolute responsibility of Congress to "define" the meaning of words in the laws they create. Here, they do not. Instead to abdicate and cower out and use someone else's definition. Which of course is open to interpretation and changes whenever the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance thinks it should be amended to be stronger and more encompassing.

That's like saying the the ATF can change regulations and use definitions of what a firearm is as defined by The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. Or as defined by Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America.

Or how about the definition of a man and woman as defined by the International lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) advocacy organizations and programs. Or pedophilia as defined by The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA)? Or by the Newgon Organization, a group that advocates for "pedophile rights" and circulates accounts justifying child molestation?

You are correct though. It is a BS, [unconstitutional], bill.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Of course I have. It will start with the prosecution of anyone under the umbrella of the US Dept of Education. Later the law will most likely be amended to include everyone.
And yet there are no provisions for prosecution or even a declaration of what acts would be criminal within the text.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Death to all Jews! Kill them all!!
Excuse me, GFY you bigot. And get off our college campuses with that garbage.
Oh, now we can't even criticize Israel!!

:tap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Oh, but they just *know* that it really means everyone. First you can't call for the death of Jewish students on college campuses, next thing you know *nobody* can protest in favor of Jewish genocide.

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...

And yet there are no provisions for prosecution or even a declaration of what acts would be criminal within the text.

They will be using the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to prosecute ... Jeez, read, then read it again.

SEC. 5. RULE OF CONSTRUCTION FOR TITLE VI OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964.

In reviewing, investigating, or deciding whether there has been a violation of title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d et seq.) on the basis of race, color, or national origin, based on an individual’s actual or perceived shared Jewish ancestry or Jewish ethnic characteristics, the Department of Education shall take into consideration the definition of antisemitism as part of the Department’s assessment of whether the practice was motivated by antisemitic intent.

And instead of lambasting me, why not comment on how the fcuking law was written absent the proper legal definitions, and consequences, that all laws have, that are normally defined by Congress. JHFC. You people are so in love with calling people haters, you can't see the forest through the trees.

Death to all Jews! Kill them all!!
Excuse me, GFY you bigot. And get off our college campuses with that garbage.
Oh, now we can't even criticize Israel!!

:tap:

You are so funny. You've got nothing but hatred and venom for those with opposing criticisms. Wave that banner of hate. Wave it proudly.

Ken King

PREMO Member

They will be using the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to prosecute ... Jeez, read, then read it again.

SEC. 5. RULE OF CONSTRUCTION FOR TITLE VI OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964.

In reviewing, investigating, or deciding whether there has been a violation of title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d et seq.) on the basis of race, color, or national origin, based on an individual’s actual or perceived shared Jewish ancestry or Jewish ethnic characteristics, the Department of Education shall take into consideration the definition of antisemitism as part of the Department’s assessment of whether the practice was motivated by antisemitic intent.
Read it one more time, DOE might possibly refer something as a Title VI violation, but that is already on the books and they can already do it as Title VI applies to all executive agencies (possibly excepting DOD).

What this bill is is nothing but making people think they are doing something without actually doing anything. And again, it will probably die on Schumer's desk.
And instead of lambasting me, why not comment on how the fcuking law was written absent the proper legal definitions, and consequences, that all laws have, that are normally defined by Congress. JHFC. You people are so in love with calling people haters, you can't see the forest through the trees.
I haven't lambasted you, just pointing that you are foaming up about nothing at all. So phucking lighten up Phrancis.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's during times like these that I'm so glad I'm a practicing Druid. I mean ..come on..when was the last time you saw any campus snowflakes protesting Druidism?

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You are so funny. You've got nothing but hatred and venom for those with opposing criticisms. Wave that banner of hate. Wave it proudly.

You: Death to all Jews! Kill the Jews!
Me: WTF is wrong with you??
You: Oh, stop spewing hate and venom! :drama:

:rolleyes:

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Death to all Jews! Kill the Jews![/I]

Projecting once again I see. You spelled jews wrong. What you actually meant to say, "Death to all Palestinians! Kill the Palestinians!". Fixed it for you. Why not just admit you are a supporter of genocide? Own it.