RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Must be genetic to sleep like this.
20200721_160122.jpg
20200721_160140.jpg

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
They really are adorable, RareBreed. Their legs are sure long, looks like they might be big cats someday. So glad they've been good for your family.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
They really are adorable, RareBreed. Their legs are sure long, looks like they might be big cats someday. So glad they've been good for your family.
Funny you say that because I said the same thing yesterday while looking at them in those positions. Boone is already huge! At least double the size of Gracie. They keep us on our toes for sure. Gracie is a really bad girl. Always getting into stuff she isn't supposed to. Then she teaches Boone how to be bad and sits back and watches him get himself into trouble. She is definitely the leader of the two.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
This is how we have to watch TV now. Gracie showed Boone how to get up on the TV stand and attack things on the TV. She is such a bad girl (and too smart for her own good). :lol:

Attachments

• 20200721_175326.jpg
    20200721_175326.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 370
  • 20200721_175335.jpg
    20200721_175335.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 360

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
??What in the world? What caused people to say things like that?
They didn't specifically say that but the implications that I am a far less superior cat owner than them was abundant. Apparently, after 40+ years of having a cat, I am clueless about how to take care of them. :ohwell:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
This morning I remembered why I am a dog person. Peacefully sleeping and then suddenly feel intense pain in my head. I wake up enough to realize that a cat had a death grip on my head. I lift my head off the pillow and see it was Gracie. (I pretty much knew it was going to be her. She is trouble). She has dug her claws into my hair/head and it attacking my hair!! I somehow get her off my head and lay back down. Immediately she grabs ahold and starts back up.

This continues several more times. So now my head/scalp is killing me and it isn't even 7am!! Meanwhile Miss Gracie moved on to attacking Boone (which she promptly lost and had to retreat to think of Plan B).

I think the attraction to my hair is because it is still up in a ponytail from yesterday and she spotted the elastic in my hair.