THE BIDENATOR

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_5676.jpeg

Hessian

Are coal miners writing code by now? Sheesh, C'mon Man!...let's get West Virginia becoming the Silicon Mountains of the East Joe.

Hijinx

That cartoon is funny, but not so funny. It's exactly what is happening.
The democrats are propping his old ass up and we can speculate as to who is running this country, but in reality we don't know.
I suspect Obama and Hillary, but the CIA and FBI also have their hands in it. What ever happened to the 51 lying C-suckers that signed the Russian hoax bullsht. Nothing that I know of, they are still running out intelligence agencies. Proven liars and biased agents running our intelligence agencies. Are they also running the office of the Presidency? Or are they part of the political cabal that is running it.

SamSpade

That cartoon is funny, but not so funny. It's exactly what is happening.

Frankly, I can't believe ANYONE is buying the "not my fault" gas prices are up, and have stayed up - and that somehow it's not Biden's fault when he did everything imaginable to increase the price, and it would appear wholly intentional.

And that for some reason, Trump is entirely naive when he insists that inflation is being driven - in part - by higher gas prices. And that if you drive gas prices down, the rest of the market will have to follow, to remain competitive.

Reactions: BOP

OccamsRazor

And that for some reason, Trump is entirely naive when he insists that inflation is being driven - in part - by higher gas prices. And that if you drive gas prices down, the rest of the market will have to follow, to remain competitive.
Why not? Last time I checked, cars, trucks, airplanes, and ships/boats MOSTLY ran on gasoline. Last time I checked, most products are delivered this way. The costs to maintain and FUEL these are passed on to the consumer... no?

SamSpade

Why not? Last time I checked, cars, trucks, airplanes, and ships/boats MOSTLY ran on gasoline. Last time I checked, most products are delivered this way. The costs to maintain and FUEL these are passed on to the consumer... no?
Makes TOTAL SENSE to me. Ask anyone on the left, they will say that TRUMP did it - or gas prices had nothing to do with Biden - or that inflation is worldwide and has nothing to do with the price of gas, here. That inflation has to do with Trump spending so much government money BUUUUTTT inflation is NEVER caused by a Democrat spending so much government money.

MOST people I know who run small businesses will absolutely agree that the sustained high price of gas is the number one reason THEY are charging more for things, why their costs have gone up. That it is their biggest NEW expense.

Reactions: BOP

TPD

the poor dad
MOST people I know who run small businesses will absolutely agree that the sustained high price of gas is the number one reason THEY are charging more for things, why their costs have gone up. That it is their biggest NEW expense.
We had a trailer load of mulch delivered 3 weeks ago - Freight $625, Fuel Surcharge $115.90. Same timeframe for 2020 delivery - Freight $525, Fuel Surcharge $0

Our last trailer load of wood pellets cost $900 for freight, no fuel surcharge. 2020 freight charge was $750.

So yeah, we've adjusted our retails up on mulch and wood pellets because of fuel AND minimum wage.

Hijinx

If Trump is not elected we will all be walking in a few years. This electric sht has to stop.
By the time the infrastructure is built to handle all of the electric that will be needed the cost of electricity will make $4.00 a gallon look good.

The companies supplying electric cannot build that infrastructure for free someone will have to pay for it.
Any guesses who that someone will be? Even if the Government subsidizes it, That someone will still be Mr. Middle Class.

Our Government cannot subsidize 2 wars, a Million illegals, bankrupt auto manufacturers, outlaw meat producers, force farmers to grow without fertilizer, buy electric combines, and grow enough veggies to make enough fake hamburgers to feed the millions, and take away my bacon.
WTF is wrong with the minds of people who want to elect Joe Biden and the Cackler again.?

herb749

If Trump is not elected we will all be walking in a few years. This electric sht has to stop.
By the time the infrastructure is built to handle all of the electric that will be needed the cost of electricity will make $4.00 a gallon look good.

The companies supplying electric cannot build that infrastructure for free someone will have to pay for it.
Any guesses who that someone will be? Even if the Government subsidizes it, That someone will still be Mr. Middle Class.

Our Government cannot subsidize 2 wars, a Million illegals, bankrupt auto manufacturers, outlaw meat producers, force farmers to grow without fertilizer, buy electric combines, and grow enough veggies to make enough fake hamburgers to feed the millions, and take away my bacon.
WTF is wrong with the minds of people who want to elect Joe Biden and the Cackler again.?

They like the abuse .?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Frankly, I can't believe ANYONE is buying the "not my fault" gas prices are up, and have stayed up - and that somehow it's not Biden's fault when he did everything imaginable to increase the price, and it would appear wholly intentional.

Biden PROMISED on the campaign trail he would END Fossil Fuels

A timeline of Biden's actions on oil and gas reveal where his priorities are

*January 20, 2021: One of Biden’s first actions was to revoke approval for the Keystone XL pipeline and impose a moratorium on oil and gas leasing on federal lands and waters. Roughly 25% of U.S. production comes from federal areas. The Keystone XL cancellation confirmed to many policy-watchers Biden’s willingness to use one of climate activists’ favorite tactics – blocking "midstream" pipelines – to restrict "upstream" production. The moves were part of Biden’s broader climate agenda and target to reduce U.S. greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2030 and achieve net-zero emissions by 2050.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Last time I checked, cars, trucks, airplanes, and ships/boats MOSTLY ran on gasoline.

You really should be sure of your facts before you make such a broad statement

Airplanes Run in JP4
Ships Run a Marine Diesel
Trucks [ that move goods ] run on Diesel

What should be said is the price of #2 Diesel impacts the cost of goods moved everywhere

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We had a trailer load of mulch delivered 3 weeks ago - Freight $625, Fuel Surcharge $115.90. Same timeframe for 2020 delivery - Freight $525, Fuel Surcharge $0

I think the Fuel Surcharge is easier to add to an invoice, rather than raising the price of Mulch

Plus you can see this isn't the supplier trying to be greedy raising prices, but a direct result of higher fuel prices

OccamsRazor

You really should be sure of your facts before you make such a broad statement

Airplanes Run in JP4
Ships Run a Marine Diesel
Trucks [ that move goods ] run on Diesel

What should be said is the price of #2 Diesel impacts the cost of goods moved everywhere
For someone who often cut-n-pastes story topics with misleading headlines every day, you sure picked the wrong hill to die on here. :rolleyes: