The Email

Sapidus

Let me see, do I consider your opinions or listen to Mr. Dershowitz, American lawyer, jurist, and author, as well as prominent scholar on United States constitutional law and criminal law, and leading defender of civil liberties?

Yep. If that's "insane", I'm your girl, boo.

P.S. Look up "Collusion" in Wikipedia. Read it. Read it again.

That's the thing. You have no idea what you are taking about and trying to make other people's words fit into a discussion that has nothing to do with " hacking the dnc server"

There are many ways one can collude.

Here is the definition.

"secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others."

Where you came up with that it only applies to price fixing and why you think the DNC servers must be involved to make it criminal is beyond me.

As I said before usually I don't agree with what you post but I can at least understand what you are trying to say but your entire post leaves me baffled on this one because it is so bizarre.

hotbikermama40

why you think the DNC servers must be involved to make it criminal is beyond me

Most things are beyond you, but that's nothing new.

There must be a US code violated by Jr. for there to be a crime here. So what's the code...? What illegal thing did he do?

And I did not bring hacking the DNC server into it...the dems did, in their ceaseless efforts to vilify President Trump. And an investigation into the server would be ordered, by Mueller to find, if it existed, evidence of underlying criminal activity by our POTUS.

Just because you're "baffled" by my post doesn't mean there's something wrong with my post. You have a tendency to be baffled by just about everyone's posts. Ever stop to consider maybe it's not everybody else? Maybe it's you, Sappy.

Sapidus

Most things are beyond you, but that's nothing new.

There must be a US code violated by Jr. for there to be a crime here. So what's the code...? What illegal thing did he do?

And I did not bring hacking the DNC server into it...the dems did, in their ceaseless efforts to vilify President Trump. And an investigation into the server would be ordered, by Mueller to find, if it existed, evidence of underlying criminal activity by our POTUS.

Just because you're "baffled" by my post doesn't mean there's something wrong with my post. You have a tendency to be baffled by just about everyone's posts. Ever stop to consider maybe it's not everybody else? Maybe it's you, Sappy.

Do you not understand interfering with the election by colluding with a foreign government is against the law?

I really gave you too much credit but it seems you are dumber than I thought.

Please see what some legal experts said today:

“Absolutely,” Jacobovitz replied when asked if these emails firm up evidence that Trump Jr. had intent to commit a crime by conspiring with the Russians. “You may have crossed the line on conspiracy to commit election fraud or conspiracy to obtain information from a foreign adversary,” he said. “You cannot benefit from a foreign adversary in this kind of scenario.”

Other legal minds agree. "It's a shocking admission of a criminal conspiracy," said Jens David Ohlin, associate dean of Cornell Law School, in a statement shared with The Post. "The conversation will now turn to whether President Trump was personally involved or not. But the question of the campaign's involvement appears settled now. The answer is yes."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...gal-line-on-collusion/?utm_term=.4a06607c5871

Last edited:

hotbikermama40

Do you not understand interfering with the election by colluding with a foreign government is against the law?

So you should not have any issue at all finding the US code he violated, right?

I really gave myself too much credit but it seems I AM dumber than I thought.

Fixed it. You're welcome.

Please see what some legal experts said today:

“Absolutely,” Jacobovitz replied when asked if these emails firm up evidence that Trump Jr. had intent to commit a crime by conspiring with the Russians. “You may have crossed the line on conspiracy to commit election fraud or conspiracy to obtain information from a foreign adversary,” he said. “You cannot benefit from a foreign adversary in this kind of scenario.”

Other legal minds agree. "It's a shocking admission of a criminal conspiracy," said Jens David Ohlin, associate dean of Cornell Law School, in a statement shared with The Post. "The conversation will now turn to whether President Trump was personally involved or not. But the question of the campaign's involvement appears settled now. The answer is yes."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...gal-line-on-collusion/?utm_term=.4a06607c5871

Yes, yes, yes...you brought up these witnesses in another thread. They are brilliant, I'm sure. But do they know Jr. didn't seek the attorney out?

Sapidus

Yes, yes, yes...you brought up these witnesses in another thread. They are brilliant, I'm sure. But do they know Jr. didn't seek the attorney out?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter who sought out whoe He attempted to collude with a foreign agent to influence our election.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It doesn't matter who sought out whoe He attempted to collude with a foreign agent to influence our election.

:bs:

influence the election how, exactly be specific .....

[is this like Teddy Kennedy asking the KGB for help getting elected ?]

stgislander

PREMO Member
:bs:

influence the election how, exactly be specific .....

[is this like Teddy Kennedy asking the KGB for help getting elected ?]

Oh that's easy. They wanted to show the American public that Hillary really was a bad person.