The girls of American Idol

The only guy who kind of stuck out for me was Chris Dawherty ( the bald one). He took it for me when he started singing Bon Jovi and he did it well.

Jameo

What?!
workin hard said:
The only guy who kind of stuck out for me was Chris Daughtry ( the bald one). He took it for me when he started singing Bon Jovi and he did it well.

:fixed: Gawd he is hot!!!! :hot: :hot: :hot: And was awesome lastnight! Taylor and Elliot did a great job too. I think a dude is gonna win this year!

M

missperky

Jameo said:
:fixed: Gawd he is hot!!!! :hot: :hot: :hot: And was awesome lastnight! Taylor and Elliot did a great job too. I think a dude is gonna win this year!
:yeahthat: I like Chris, but I think Taylor did an awesome job, even tho he's weird. :lol:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
OK, here's my thoughts and I am no Simon, don't want to be Paula and too white to be Randy (Can't talk the talk dog)....I liked Ace, Taylor, Chris, Will and Elliott...They would be my top 5....I didn't like the crooner (David) and I think he'll be one to go tonight..As far as the girls are concerned...My top 5 are Kelli, Lisa, Katherine, Ayla, and Paris in no particular order...I hope the attitude chick (Brenna) is one to go tonight too..If you want to look them over, go here JMHO

nomoney

Jameo said:

I am in love with chris even more now. :faint: Makes me wanna not be gay anymore. Taylor was the jay leno dude right? I love his voice.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
nomoney said:
I am in love with chris even more now. :faint: Makes me wanna not be gay anymore.[/SIZE] Taylor was the jay leno dude right? I love his voice.

Don't go making any harsh decisions now...It's only a TV show... :lmao:

Jameo

What?!
harleygirl said:
Any thoughts on last night's show?? I was somewhat disappointed.......

I wasn't impressed with any of them last night :ohwell: Hopefully the guys will bring it tonight.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Jameo said:
I wasn't impressed with any of them last night :ohwell: Hopefully the guys will bring it tonight.

I agree with Randy when he says it's the guys competiton to lose this year.

But I have to say that little 16 year old belted out her song. That child can sing. I just can't ever remember her name. :shrug:

Jameo

What?!
MysticalMom said:

But I have to say that little 16 year old belted out her song. That child can sing. I just can't ever remember her name. :shrug:

See, I think the guys are doing a much better job than the girls this year. Some of the girls do have great voices, but to me, lack something :shrug:

jbooty

MysticalMom said:

Lisa Tucker is the 16 yr old.. But i like Paris the best.. I think she'll be around for awhile.. She's got it going on!!