The grim video that shows Joe Biden is losing it

BOP

In other news, water is wet.

Joe Biden is losing it. The 81-year-old president has been showing signs of cognitive decline for years, but this latest video of the president struggling to feed himself at the White House Correspondents dinner has everyone very concerned. Sky News All-Stars Rita Panahi, Prue Macsween, and James Macpherson dissect Biden’s latest gaffe amongst others, and reveal the effect of his cognitive decline on his polling numbers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
oldman.jpg

Hijinx

We have people in Australia who see the decline of this man and not one news agency other than Fox even making a statement about his decline.
This is the Democrat candidate for President. We are being lied to by the people who are supposed to keep us informed.

This is freedom of the Press? Our major press is part of the cabal that is destroying America.

SamSpade

I'm still trying to figure out how he came up with that 9% inflation rate when he took office -

I tried to think - maybe the runaway inflation began at inauguration day - nope. Took a couple months.
Maybe - maybe year over year inflation had gone UP 9% - nope, not that.
MAYBE he confused UNEMPLOYMENT - with inflation. No - unemployment WAS very high in the first months of the pandemic, but was under control mostly, by the election.
Maybe 9% was the highest number - under BIDEN - YES - but it happend in June 2022. A year and a half into his Presidency, it was 9.1%.

But I don't think that was it - I think he's one of these guys who just pulls numbers out of his ass - and then - believes them.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Since Joe said I actually have money to spend, I went around the house looking for it. Voila... there it was. Just laying out in the open. How did he know?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

But the point is: The people he lies to believe him.

I don't think hardly ANYONE believes he's got the economy "under control". Those that do live in a world where it doesn't affect them. Let's face it, if you're well to do, the fact that groceries or gas or rent or interest rates or credit card rates - and so on - are all way up - THAT doesn't affect you. The amount of money they spend on necessities is inconsequential. Many of them make enough money that - they don't cook food at all - they eat out. Always. They don't worry about healthcare costs - they pay it outright, no insurance. They don't worry about gas prices - they have a driver, or they take cabs. They don't give a fig about electricity costs, the cable bill, or whatever -

They LIVE IN A WORLD where this kind of stuff doesn't touch them. On the other hand, their investmens are paying off - so - in their mind - Joe's doing GREAT.

Hate to say it, but the way they talk about the economy and how all the figures show it is strong harkens back to what they said under Dubya, right before he lost to Obama. The "numbers" - or at least, the ones they wanted to talk about - said, doing great. But we were headed for a recession the likes we hadn't seen in decades.

• Love

SamSpade

Since Joe said I actually have money to spend, I went around the house looking for it. Voila... there it was. Just laying out in the open. How did he know?
See, THIS is something that IS measurable - and people are spending money. More of it. Because they have to. When groceries that used to cost 70 a week now cost a hundred, yeah. You're spending more, but getting less. How do you pay for it? Credit cards. Savings. Retirement accounts. ALL of these have been plundered at record numbers. It's bad, but they simply refuse to see it.

Hijinx

I don't think hardly ANYONE believes he's got the economy "under control". Those that do live in a world where it doesn't affect them. Let's face it, if you're well to do, the fact that groceries or gas or rent or interest rates or credit card rates - and so on - are all way up - THAT doesn't affect you. The amount of money they spend on necessities is inconsequential. Many of them make enough money that - they don't cook food at all - they eat out. Always. They don't worry about healthcare costs - they pay it outright, no insurance. They don't worry about gas prices - they have a driver, or they take cabs. They don't give a fig about electricity costs, the cable bill, or whatever -

They LIVE IN A WORLD where this kind of stuff doesn't touch them. On the other hand, their investmens are paying off - so - in their mind - Joe's doing GREAT.

Hate to say it, but the way they talk about the economy and how all the figures show it is strong harkens back to what they said under Dubya, right before he lost to Obama. The "numbers" - or at least, the ones they wanted to talk about - said, doing great. But we were headed for a recession the likes we hadn't seen in decades.
According to the vote counters 81 million people believed him. According to some polls up to 38% of the people say he is doing a great job.

SamSpade

According to the vote counters 81 million people believed him.

That's how many they claimed VOTED for him. Even my die-hard Jersey liberal relatives have said, they would have voted for ANYTHING that wasn't Trump. None of them were ever enthusiastic about Biden. Remember how people sang songs about Obama? Fainted and swooned at his rallies? Named streets and schools after him - BEFORE HE WAS EVEN ELECTED? Nominated him - and he won - a Nobel Peace Prize - that no one can quite figure out what he did to achieve it, when he was competing with several who suffered, were imprisoned and risked their lives, for the sake of peace?

Remember Hillary? There was - some - subdued enthusiasm - for her. After all, she was the FIRST WOMAN on a major party ticket. Her biggest plus was - she was a woman. Her slogan - "I'm With Her".

Then came Biden. If he even HAD a public event, the number of people in attendance were often outnumbered by the staff conducting it. No kidding.

NO ONE was enthused - for Biden. Remember, he said he was going to cure cancer. Yes, he did. Nobody believed that.

According to some polls up to 38% of the people say he is doing a great job.

And I maintain, only a portion ACTUALLY believes that, because only a small number of people live in a world where THEIR lives are better. The rest are just against the GOP and against Trump and believe the crap that he's going to start up the Hitler Youth, enlist goose-stepping militias, conduct a Night of the Long Knives and purge the nation of his enemies. They'd believe Bill the Cat is doing a great job.
Bill the Cat :P | Comics: Bloom County * | Pinterest | Cat and Humor

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The rest are just against the GOP and against Trump and believe the crap that he's going to start up the Hitler Youth, enlist goose-stepping militias, conduct a Night of the Long Knives and purge the nation of his enemies.

And the crazier and more evil Democrats behave, the more that sounds like a great idea.

They'd believe Bill the Cat is doing a great job.
Bill the Cat :P | Comics: Bloom County * | Pinterest | Cat and Humor
:yay: :yay:
Milo_reporter.jpg