the indigent oppressed WOC in Landover Murlin...

GregV814

DRiving thru Landover this morning, in my beat up 1995 F150, I stopped for a red light as most white supremacists often do.
Along side of me were jalopies driven by oppressed indigenous women, striving to squeak out a pittance of life under Commandant Trumps leadership. It is apparently working, just look at the German/Hitler cars....1,2,3,4 A Benz or two, an Audi, and a Porche'.

Damn Nazi!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1166[657].jpg
    IMG_1166[657].jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 407

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
DRiving thru Landover this morning, in my beat up 1995 F150, I stopped for a red light as most white supremacists often do.
Along side of me were jalopies driven by oppressed indigenous women, striving to squeak out a pittance of life under Commandant Trumps leadership. It is apparently working, just look at the German/Hitler cars....1,2,3,4 A Benz or two, an Audi, and a Porche'.

Damn Nazi!!!!
I have noticed that unique phenomenon on my rare journeys through PG County. I actually feel sorry for them and the systemic racism that forces them to buy those vehicles......

GregV814

I bet you voted for Trump, too.
oooops looky here, another disguised troll that does not know me....welcome to the club person...

I stand corrected....yes, you're an established poster with impeccable observations, guidance and stuff.... my error...

Last edited:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

Damn Nazi!!!!
Did any ask if you were dating?

blacklabman

Damn Nazi!!!!
That's Porsche, and it's two syllables.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

Damn Nazi!!!!
That's up by where Black Flint Mall was isn't it?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Gets a good job and makes decent money.
Lives paycheck to paycheck.
Buys overpriced luxury items and other depreciating assets.
Retires with little money saved.
Blames their poor lot in life on systemic racism (aka The Man).

limblips

PREMO Member
Leases overpriced luxury cars and other depreciating assets.

FIFY. At the end of the lease period they turn it in and have nothing. That is really using their superior pineal melanin.

PeoplesElbow

Buys overpriced luxury items and other depreciating assets.
Not to mention how fast those things depreciate. I had no idea until a friend bought a beautiful 5 series for $6k

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Both my wife and I were born to Blue Collar families, have tried hard to live within our means and save...still have retirement concerns.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Both my wife and I were born to Blue Collar families, have tried hard to live within our means and save...still have retirement concerns.
Well good luck with that. After the coming tax increases, Fed, State and Local, (Come one now, ya know they are a coming), and inflation eating away at any remainder. You'll be lucky when the dog food goes on sale, so you and the misses don't go hungry.