The lowest of low

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Day be good boyz. Day be tryin tuh turn day lifes around. Day juss tryin tuh make a livin.

officeguy

Got to wonder how those two low-lifes from PG knew what equipment was to be found at a dairy on a backroad in St Marys.

buddscreek

hundreds of Hispanic's travel that road every Saturday. the amish have a slaughter house back there
and the Hispanic's buy the beef and pork.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Who are they? I've never heard anyone with a complaint against the amish.

:yeahthat: I live in Mennonite country and have no issues with them. You may have to follow a buggy for a few minutes before it's safe to pass, but life is too hurried as it is. If anyone has an issue with them, they are most likely #######s to begin with. ($.02)

Radiant1

Soul Probe
:yeahthat: I live in Mennonite country and have no issues with them. You may have to follow a buggy for a few minutes before it's safe to pass, but life is too hurried as it is. If anyone has an issue with them, they are most likely #######s to begin with. ($.02)

Agreed. I don't even mind waiting on the buggies, my only complaint is the horse crap that gets on my tires. :shrug:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Who are they? I've never heard anyone with a complaint against the amish.

You haven't paid attention:
puppy mills
they don't treat animals like the people they are
they don't pay taxes
all their houses are churches so they don't pay taxes

Those are just the ones from this Forum.

ginwoman

yes they pay taxes. Just not social security taxes because they do not use Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. They take care of their own.