The mea culpas are coming fast and furious regarding Covington lies

Midnightrider

Yeah, get your ass out of our country and go back to wherever you came from. Harassment and abuse and threats do NOT fall under "free speech".

And now you've officially fallen off the edge and I'm no longer interested in anything more you have to say regarding this topic.

Which crime would you have these people arrested for?
You don’t really understand the idea of free speech. Offensive political speech is necessarily protected.

Which part of the fact they were not engaged in protest at the time that this happened isn't sinking in? That was over, they were just hanging out waiting for the bus home.
Which part of they were in an area where people protest wearing their garb? It’s not like they became invisible when they stopped protesting.
That's why destroying the 2nd is so important to them.

Yep, and it’s exactly what Trump is doing. He has only been in office for 2 years and a couple high profile mass shootings and he gave us up on the 2ndA. Wake up white people!!!

If you speak of another Civil War you are considered a radical , and a dangerous one.
But if anything can start a Civil war it would be the removal of a President and confiscation and denial of rights as stated in the Constitution.
Because confiscation of arms is confiscation of rights.
Unless it’s the big Cheeto doing it, right?

They're trying to ween everyone off the concept through incrementalism.

Take small pieces at a time so they can be painted as "unreasonable" objections and acclimate the citizenry to the idea of going without that right.

Take the 2nd first, take the 1st second.

And that’s exactly why trump started with bumpstocks.

Of course. It's kind of amazing to me that some people are so uneducated they don't realize that. There are examples of it throughout history.

You better get to Washington and start the revolution. Trump is the most dangerous thing to happen to the 2ndA since the AWB.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have never seen anyone wearing a Maga hat wearing a mask to hide their identity.
Or breaking windows and harassing other people.

... Or setting fires, or tearing up public property, or blocking traffic, or.....

glhs837

Power with Control
The black Israelites were protesting and marching in the nations capitol. So was this class of high school students. Their paths crossed and this is the result. That is exactly what freedom of speech looks like.

Which part of the fact they were not engaged in protest at the time that this happened isn't sinking in? That was over, they were just hanging out waiting for the bus home.

Which part of they were in an area where people protest wearing their garb? It’s not like they became invisible when they stopped protesting.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...860246a801ac28!8m2!3d38.8892854!4d-77.0501232

The Right to Life March took place on the Mall between Madison and Jefferson, then the march itself 12th and 14th. On this map, thats all the way over on the right, those six blocks section off on the Mall. You will note that the Lincoln Memorial, where the confrontation took place is all the way over on the left, what, half a mile away maybe? So, are you telling me that Right to Life folk routinely protest at the Lincoln Memorial? Or do you mean people wearing MAGA hats? In any case, it's pretty clear that these kids were NOT engaged in any activity resembling protest. Just hanging out waiting for the bus. You inital post made it sound like the Proud Boys meeting Antifa, when it's nothing like that. the BHI crew were harassing everyone. Which the kids had a good plan for, drown out the a-holes. Then Mr Native MarineVet Attention Whore decided that this was gonna be a good time to get another 15 minutes. I generally respect Marines, but when you ascribe hatred where none is apparent and describe crap that didnt happen, well, you lose that respect.

Hijinx

https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...860246a801ac28!8m2!3d38.8892854!4d-77.0501232

The Right to Life March took place on the Mall between Madison and Jefferson, then the march itself 12th and 14th. On this map, thats all the way over on the right, those six blocks section off on the Mall. You will note that the Lincoln Memorial, where the confrontation took place is all the way over on the left, what, half a mile away maybe? So, are you telling me that Right to Life folk routinely protest at the Lincoln Memorial? Or do you mean people wearing MAGA hats? In any case, it's pretty clear that these kids were NOT engaged in any activity resembling protest. Just hanging out waiting for the bus. You inital post made it sound like the Proud Boys meeting Antifa, when it's nothing like that. the BHI crew were harassing everyone. Which the kids had a good plan for, drown out the a-holes. Then Mr Native MarineVet Attention Whore decided that this was gonna be a good time to get another 15 minutes. I generally respect Marines, but when you ascribe hatred where none is apparent and describe crap that didnt happen, well, you lose that respect.

That Indian Elder screwed himself.
Certainly he is an Elder of the Miami Tribe of Indians But I wonder how long he will stay an Elder when the Miami's find out he did not get an Honorable Discharge from the military he did not go to VietNam nor was he a recon ranger , he was an ice box mechanic, who was AWOL many times.

You see as long as he was faking his way through he was fairly safe, but now his background has been revealed.
Perhaps the Miami's may take another look at their drum beating phony.