The Monster Mile

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mikeinsmd said:
EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE me... :tap:

My boy had climbed right up to him and it took a broken shoulder to keep him from overtaking the boy!! :lmao:

He should've been better than he was Saturday and not wrecked, breaking his shoulder in the first place. :neener:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
crabcake said:
He should've been better than he was Saturday and not wrecked, breaking his shoulder in the first place. :neener:
I thought he was hurt before that, and the crash made is worse?

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
He (and the rest of the buschwhackers) need to keep their asses out of Busch cars. :mad:

Mikeinsmd

Somdmommy said:
I thought he was hurt before that, and the crash made is worse?
You are correct!! Thank you for paying attention. Others (crabcake) around here could learn from you. :huggy:

Mikeinsmd

BTW..... I just played Nascar Thunder 2004 & had to fight the 2 & the 24 through turns 3 & 4 for the win. :diva: :yahoo:

The 2 got me sideways on the back stretch so I returned the favor in turn 4. :evil: :wench:

Mikeinsmd

Mikeinsmd said:
BTW..... I just played Nascar Thunder 2004 & had to fight the 2 & the 24 through turns 3 & 4 for the win. :diva: :yahoo:

The 2 got me sideways on the back stretch so I returned the favor in turn 4. :evil: :wench:
Why is it still so light in Dover?

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
You are correct!! Thank you for paying attention. Others (crabcake) around here could learn from you. :huggy:

:duh: He was fine when he got in the car Saturday. Quit makin' excuses for him ... he wouldn't do that. :whistle:

crabcake

Rudd, who later was given a slimmed-down version of Stewart's orange and black Home Depot suit, practiced and qualified the car on Friday.

:lol: That's their politically correct way of calling Tony fat.

crabcake

:offtopic: But Speedy, I really wish you had a different username. I can't help but read this exchange and think that Mikey's seeking some :bangbangbang: with a dude. :twitch:

I really don't wanna think about Mikey being gay. :frown:

crabcake said:
:offtopic: But Speedy, I really wish you had a different username. I can't help but read this exchange and think that Mikey's seeking some :bangbangbang: with a dude. :twitch:

I really don't wanna think about Mikey being gay. :frown:

Suggest a name. :popcorn: