The Mouse Wants To Talk To Your Children About Sex and Slavery

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Yesterday, the Huffington Post reported that the Mouse made a big bold move in an article headlined, “Disney Pledges To Help Repeal ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill After Florida Gov. Signs It Into Law.”

Practically as soon as Governor DeSantis set down his signing pen after autographing the Parents’ Rights in Education bill, the entertainment and media giant responded on social media, promising not only to work to get the new law repealed but also to support lots of gay activist groups. The Big Mouse said:

Our goal as a company is for this law to be repealed by the legislature or struck down in the courts, and we remain committed to supporting the national and state organizations working to achieve that.

Got that? Disney’s “goal as a company” is not to entertain your kids or make uplifting movies or whatever. Its goal is now to repeal a law protecting children. The new law forbids sexual education of children in kindergarten through third grade, and forbids schools from secretly transitioning children without parental consent and involvement. Which seems reasonable, but it has really hurt the feelings of LGBTQ++ activists, who’ve been screeching that this bill could frustrate their urges to discuss their sex lives and intimate habits with little children.

DaSDGuy

Evidently Disney wants those kindergarden-3rd graders for later use. By my math, that's kids 5-9 years old that they want to expose to sexual education and transitioning without the parents knowledge.

Hijinx

In a real world anyone straight would avoid Disney and see if they can make it without straights going there.

WingsOfGold

I don't think this was in Walt's master plan.
1648586599254.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Disney president who is the 'mother of a transgender and a pansexual child' says she she wants at least half of ALL future characters to be LGBTQIA or racial minorities

• Karey Burke said at an all-hands meeting that she spoke as a mother and a corporate leader advocating for more inclusive Disney characters
  • She defended company for its LGBTQIA characters, but promised to bring more
  • Her comments came after Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signing the 'Don't say gay' bill into law
  • Disney television animation executive producer Latoya Raveneau said everyone supported her 'not-at-all secret gay agenda'
  • Disney partner Nadine Smith, co-founder of Equality Florida said the goal of the Republican bill was to take children from their parents
  • Disney theme parks no longer assume that little girls want to be called 'princess'

Meanwhile, Disney's diversity and inclusion chief Vivain said that they no longer address theme park visitors as 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' but instead as 'dreamers' and 'friends'.

Burke choked up during Monday, saying the issue hit close to home because of her children.

'I'm here as the mother of two queer children, actually, one transgender child and one pansexual child, and also as a leader,' she said.

During the same all-hands meeting, television animation executive producer Latoya Raveneau gushed about Disney's inclusivity and boasted about 'adding queerness' to shows and productions.

'Our leadership over there has been so welcoming to my not-so-secret gay agenda,' she said. 'Wherever I could I was adding queerness. No one would stop me and no one was trying to stop me.'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

☕Coffee & Covid ☙ Wednesday, March 30, 2022 ☙ NOT A SECRET 🦠

🐭Disney is run by awful people. I don’t just mean that in a general or categorical way. I mean literally, the people running Disney are the worst. They’re gross and disgusting. Let me explain.

Recently some top Disney execs jumped on an “emergency” zoom meeting to jabber about how to respond to the new Florida law banning sexual instruction in K-3rd grades. And apparently Disney has a righteous mole or leaker, because yesterday the video was leaked, and it’s out there now. And it is truly revolting, stomach turning, and nauseating. It’s hard to imagine that people really think and talk like this.

It’s even harder to imagine how these people got put in charge of the Disney corporation.

[Clip] hit the link read the details

So basically, Disney is run by a pack of wild groomers. Maybe they could make an animated version of how Disney was occupied by woke gay activists. Also, where are the men? Do they have any real men left at Disney? I’d like to hear from people who look like the guys who used to run the company, to get their views on turning Walt Disney World into a queer-friendly, non-gendered, trans-safe space. Which all sounds great except it doesn’t sound too safe for normal kids.

black dog

Free America

Disney president who is the 'mother of a transgender and a pansexual child' says she she wants at least half of ALL future characters to be LGBTQIA or racial minorities

• Karey Burke said at an all-hands meeting that she spoke as a mother and a corporate leader advocating for more inclusive Disney characters
  • She defended company for its LGBTQIA characters, but promised to bring more
  • Her comments came after Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signing the 'Don't say gay' bill into law
  • Disney television animation executive producer Latoya Raveneau said everyone supported her 'not-at-all secret gay agenda'
  • Disney partner Nadine Smith, co-founder of Equality Florida said the goal of the Republican bill was to take children from their parents
  • Disney theme parks no longer assume that little girls want to be called 'princess'

Meanwhile, Disney's diversity and inclusion chief Vivain said that they no longer address theme park visitors as 'ladies and gentleman, boys and girls' but instead as 'dreamers' and 'friends'.

Burke choked up during Monday, saying the issue hit close to home because of her children.

'I'm here as the mother of two queer children, actually, one transgender child and one pansexual child, and also as a leader,' she said.

During the same all-hands meeting, television animation executive producer Latoya Raveneau gushed about Disney's inclusivity and boasted about 'adding queerness' to shows and productions.

'Our leadership over there has been so welcoming to my not-so-secret gay agenda,' she said. 'Wherever I could I was adding queerness. No one would stop me and no one was trying to stop me.'

Its interesting that woke mom uses "Queer" to define her children.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Audience Wants ‘Content They Believe In,’ Not Woke Corporations Who ‘Hate Them’: Daily Wire CEO Unloads On Disney

“Today … we got to see leaked footage from inside Disney of high-up Disney employees saying things like, ‘We have a not-so-secret gay agenda,’ saying things like, ‘We’re adding in queerness’ whenever we can,” Boreing explained, referring to videos of a Disney all-hands meeting posted to Twitter by Chris Rufo. “So what are we going to do about it?” the Daily Wire co-founder asked. “We’re going to do the same thing we always do: we’re going to build alternatives.”

“You’re supposed to give kids a safe environment to be kids. You’re not supposed to be challenging kids with radical new ideas,” he commented, taking a jab at Disney’s push to confront children with gender and racial theories in kids’ programming.

Prefacing the big announcement, Boreing said that “Americans have enormous economic might, they just don’t have any alternatives. The Daily Wire is building those alternatives, and today, I’m proud to tell you that we will be launching Daily Wire Kids.”

SamSpade

You know, I do think there are people who are so insecure they spend most of their time trying to normalize what would shock anyone else with a normal sense of decency. You grew up with people like this - they were always "pushing the envelope" as to what was socially acceptable --

But REALLY, all they were actually doing was drawing attention to themselves.

If they were really egotistical - they would sneer at you with an air of condescension and call you a philistine.

But if it WASN'T stemming from insecurity, they wouldn't feel the need to make an issue of it. We call those people "eccentric" - they espouse odd views and do odd things, but they're only marginally aware of it, because it is normal to them.

I've yet to see an example of something or someone who is "woke" who does NOT FEEL THE INTENSE NEED to make sure you're aware of it.

Hijinx

She is not the mother of pansexual and Transgender children.
What are the odds of a woman birthing two sexually fuked up kids.

She is the perpetrator of the decision to screw up her children's sexuality.
She is ruining these kids lives and they should be taken from her and given to someone who can raise them properly. It isn't her kids with the sexual problem it is this sick, "woke", liberal ,sorry excuse for a mother.