The New Legally Concealled Sticker

bcp

In My Opinion
It was linked to I believe a few days ago so I wont bother people with that.
I just got mine, and there is a card in the packet that describes exactly what every thing on the sticker represents.
Black
Evil that surrounds us
2 Silver Lines
1) Keep & 2) Bear Arms
Silver 2
2nd Amendment​

Anyone want to take a guess on how long it will be before groups like Jessie or Al's pop up and claim that the black representing evil is racist, and those that have it are indicating that the want to kill blacks?

Sticker is so small however, that it might be hard for people to actually notice it. Plus with my blacked back window on the truck, the black background sorta blends in.

I just put it there because the article said the police were warned about drivers that displayed this sticker, I wanted to see if it was true. Since I have not been pulled over since 86, I want to see if suddenly after the sticker goes on I get pulled for little things.

bcp

In My Opinion
See what I mean by too small? its the second sticker below the break light.
If you know what it is, it will be obvious, if you have no clue, well, you will have no clue.

IMG_0931 [1024x768] [640x480].JPG

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Aren't you being a little brazen with that THULE logo displayed vertically? It won't take long for Johnny Law to figure that one out.

bcp

In My Opinion
Aren't you being a little brazen with that THULE logo displayed vertically? It won't take long for Johnny Law to figure that one out.

I tried mounting it so the word would be displayed correctly, but I kept having to replace wheels and tires on the bikes.

BOP

It was linked to I believe a few days ago so I wont bother people with that.
I just got mine, and there is a card in the packet that describes exactly what every thing on the sticker represents.
Black
Evil that surrounds us
2 Silver Lines
1) Keep & 2) Bear Arms
Silver 2
2nd Amendment​

Anyone want to take a guess on how long it will be before groups like Jessie or Al's pop up and claim that the black representing evil is racist, and those that have it are indicating that the want to kill blacks?

Sticker is so small however, that it might be hard for people to actually notice it. Plus with my blacked back window on the truck, the black background sorta blends in.

I just put it there because the article said the police were warned about drivers that displayed this sticker, I wanted to see if it was true. Since I have not been pulled over since 86, I want to see if suddenly after the sticker goes on I get pulled for little things.

You need glasses, gramps. Well, okay, so do I, but that's beside the point. I noticed them right away driving down 235 in the last couple of weeks. Gonna order my own. Thanks for the update.

edinsomd

See what I mean by too small? its the second sticker below the break light.
If you know what it is, it will be obvious, if you have no clue, well, you will have no clue.

View attachment 81731

Is that what you waddle around with in the left lane while impeding traffic? This explains much. :killingme

It's called a "brake" light, dweezle. Unless it's actually broken.

bcp

In My Opinion
Is that what you waddle around with in the left lane while impeding traffic? This explains much. :killingme

It's called a "brake" light, dweezle. Unless it's actually broken.

do the letters F and U mean anything?

and you only wish you owned something that could keep up with it.

bcp

In My Opinion
That warning alone has caused a marked increase in sales of that sticker. Sort of a...:duel: to see if it tends to generate any random-seeming stops where a stop otherwise probably would not have happened.

Thats why I put it on.
Just want to see if the article is all BS like they usually are.

so far, no stops, no glances, nothing

E

EmptyTimCup

“….while the individual who is displaying the symbol may not be armed, the presence of the symbol provides an early warning indicator that you MAY be about to encounter an armed individual.”

someone with this sticker on there vehicle is not going to be some pants down, dope dealing, gang banger .........

but a law abiding Citizen ...... the Police have nothing to feat ....... seems people are getting stirred up over nothing ...... now officers making a stop will be on edge, twitchy thinking some Citizen is going to draw and gun them down ... I could understand publishing a report if there have been a rash of shootings involving Citizens displaying the sticker ............

:popcorn:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
now officers making a stop will be on edge, twitchy thinking some Citizen is going to draw and gun them down ... I could understand publishing a report if there have been a rash of shootings involving Citizens displaying the sticker ............

(1) Keep your hands on the steering wheel in plain sight from the rear of the car as the officer gets out of his vehicle and walks toward you.
(2) Do not lean over to get your title and registration out of the glove box.
(3) Do not reach into your hip pocket to pull out your license.
(4) Open the driver window about 2 inches when the officer taps on the glass.
(5) Do not let anyone else who may be in the car with you put their hands where they cannot be seen.
(6) Tell them to stay out of the conversation.