The police chargers are...

S

somdebay

pretty slick looking cars. It must be nice to drive a dodge charger the way it should be...fast. I was going 90 behind this guy and he was still pulling away from me. I stopped pushing my luck at 90, and turned off route 4.

S

somdebay

The police chargers are... 12-30-2006 08:02 PM dimwit child

Not a child, thank you very much, I just don't believe in anybody being above the law. If they can fly down the road, so can I. Sign it next time please.

Disco Stu

Shut Up Little Man!!!!
i always loved cop cars.... and fire trucks.... and ambulances. hell anything with flashing lights and sirens perks my interest.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
somdebay said:
I just don't believe in anybody being above the law. If they can fly down the road, so can I. Sign it next time please.

Il agree on that they do at least 100 down hollywood-leonardtown rd at night the second you do 52 your speeding. Im waiting for one of them to plow into a deer or another person pulling out since they really dont pay attention. I say we can pull them over for speeding.

M

Mousebaby

Yeah, I love gettin mine up there!!! It handles like a dream!! I am in LOVE with this car!! If I could marry it I would!!! :lmao:

X-Factor

The Dark One
I got pulled by one...OP you are right, they are nice cars. Of course cops don't have the ride to just fly down the road, it's just as irresponsible as ME flying down the road.

Ponytail

They are slick looking. but they are still built by Dodge. They had to put hemi's in them cuz people were complaining about how much time it took them to drive back to the dealer for repairs.

:lol:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
somdebay said:
pretty slick looking cars. It must be nice to drive a dodge charger the way it should be...fast. I was going 90 behind this guy and he was still pulling away from me. I stopped pushing my luck at 90, and turned off route 4.

I also think Charger police vehicles look pretty cool, however even at 90 with a HEMI, a Charger would not pull away from my ride... :jameo:

And yes, some cops do drive like sh!t when in non-emergency situations... :coffee:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
X-Factor said:
Modified like how?

Eibach Pro lowering springs
Racingline endlinks
Tenzo-R lightweight racing rims on BFG G-Force KDW-II 245-45ZR18 tires
Brembo brake rotors
SSR engineering brake lines
KYB AGX 8-way adjustable gas shocks
Stillen FSB
Stillen Rear Anti-sway bar
UPD Racing Pulley
Injen CAI
Custom engine ground wiring kit
Hotshot Headers
GReddy SP-II Catback system
Apex-Super AFC-II tuning computer
Custom RedLineMax front Bumper with helo fogs / Grill
Stillen sides/rear ground effects kit
G-35 Spoiler
De badged rear
Optima Red Top power cell with custom billet aluminum bracket
Under engine strobes
Custom painted engine cover
Ported & polished manifold

Check out my work at the below website: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/668322

Runs pretty hard for a 4 door sports sedan... :yay:

Last edited:
S

StrwberryKisses

Well Done. Not too over the top in apperance but i'm sure you can smoke some one. :howdy: