the presidents agenda...odd...

Hijinx

I'll act like lightly Boasted...

If I may,...

We had to elect her to see what she would do.... (Nancy Pelosi)

Didn't we buy Alaska for $24 dollars worth of beads?

No that was Manhattan. I think we paid 7.2 Million for Alaska from the Russians.

Inflation is a bitch.

That guy Seward tossed money around like it was nothing.

Vince

This president has always done things to draw attention away from what he is really doing. It's the old "watch what I'm doing with this hand" while the other hand is doing something else.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This president has always done things to draw attention away from what he is really doing. It's the old "watch what I'm doing with this hand" while the other hand is doing something else.

Exactly. "Nothin' up my sleeve..."

H

Hodr

Is it non-racist because a black person asked? How is this different than the Redskns being able to keep their name?

This isn't even remotely the same situation though. This would be roughly analogous to the Redskins calling themselves (for example) the Angry Armadillos. The fans call them the Angry Armadillos, the stadium is named Angry Armadillos stadium, and every sportscaster announcer and NFL fan referring to them as Angry Armadillos (and has, basically forever).

BUT, the NFL officially refers to them as the Redskins and uses that name in legal documents and their own officially licensed promotions (like Madden NFL).

Hijinx

You mean like cutting the military retirement pay by 20%?

While he and his angry mate fly in separate planes to California the same day.

Hijinx

I thought the Pentagon submitted that change and further that Congress was supporting it? Yes the President said he would sign on to what they're leaning towards, but he's not the one who created it. Try McCain - he's the one that's pushing it.

McCain is as big an a-hole as Obama. How about that little putz Graham who is always sniffing McCain's buttocks.

The Pentagon will do anything Obama tells them to do. Obama fired all of the real soldiers.

Does it really matter which a-hole is screwing our military ? The fact is they are cut to the bone, shorthanded, hobbled by crazy rules of engagement, their leadership torn to pieces by firings, and now they attack their pensions. While in the Pacific the Chinese are building their strength, building their own islands , and the Russians are back to their nation building. The Iranians are building an ICBM, a Nuclear bomb and ISIS is killing folks wholesale. Obama in the meantime is appearing on a TV show in California, while his wife had to fly to California on a separate plane so she could exercise with a lesbian on National TV.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I frankly don't care if it is called McKinley or Denali.

What I object to is the arbitrary Order from His Lordship Obama.

BOP

You're kidding, right?

But I agree that the president should have better things to do with his time than rename our mountain peaks. Here's a good story on it:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mckinley-denali-how-mountains-renaming-got-tied-politics-n418811

I don't see how that is an insult to Ohioans, unless you're just looking for something to be pissed about.

"I'm deeply disappointed in this decision," House Speaker John Boehner lisped. "That's alright for him," he continued "next time, he's sleeping on the couch."