The QBHI Sales Contract For Dummies

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
exactly, they hire a bunch of illegals with no training to start swinging hammers on houses and we wonder why there are problems.

i just wrote to them asking why they don't offer standard radon pump systems.

Walk on the jobsite with A_B and introduce him as your "personal construction representative" and watch the expressions on their faces. Probably get a house that could run on a 9V battery and withstand a missle strike. :yay:

Annoying_Boy

Walk on the jobsite with A_B and an English to Spanish translator, and then introduce him as your "personal construction representative" and watch the expressions on their faces. Probably get a house that could run on a 9V battery and withstand a missle strike. :yay:

:fixed.no.charge:

:popcorn:

Annoying_Boy

Dear Maryland Real Estate Commission:

I'm so emotionally drained from this whole house ordeal, but I need to gather up some strength and get a complaint filed with the Maryland State Real Estate Commission against this real estate agent from O'brien Realty.

She's got three problems:

1. She lied to my family and other families that they can get out of their QBHI contract at "any time." And I can prove it.

2. She did know, or should have known that radon was an issue in the neighborhood, but failed to treat all parties in the transaction honestly and did not disclose it.

3. That little known State Police incident that we had in front of the model home.

:whistle:

Attachments

• Theresa.Haffer.png
    Theresa.Haffer.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 212

SolidStateS15

well, just heard back from D.S.

"Are Energy Star homes are coming in 30% more efficient then code and you will receive a certificate from a third party inspector after settlement on the tests performed in your home. Now that we have been made aware of the Radon all of our homes do now have the Radon piping as a standard and you will receive that at no charge in your home. Any home started as of last week or any home currently under construction we can get it in will now get that pipe. We did test several spec homes we have in Leonard's Grant and none had Radon above 4.0 and have never heard of any Radon in Pembrooke."

So it looks like I should be getting it :) Thanks A_B for making them "aware" of the problem.

Annoying_Boy

"Are Energy Star homes are coming in 30% more efficient then code and you will receive a certificate from a third party inspector after settlement on the tests performed in your home. Now that we have been made aware of the Radon all of our homes do now have the Radon piping as a standard and you will receive that at no charge in your home. Any home started as of last week or any home currently under construction we can get it in will now get that pipe. We did test several spec homes we have in Leonard's Grant and none had Radon above 4.0 and have never heard of any Radon in Pembrooke."

So it looks like I should be getting it :) Thanks A_B for making them "aware" of the problem.

My pleasure.

I protect and serve.

And I fix stupid free of charge.

P.S: I've got one of those "Energy Star Certificates."

A Leonard's Grant Home Owner's Blog: Yeah, I'm Energy Star Certified, Gag, Cough, Puke

:killingme

Annoying_Boy

Ask D.S what he's going to do about this lying real estate agent of his?

Seems she hasn't stopped telling tales.

I already know what I'm going to do with her.

Attachments

• facebook.message.terry.still.lying.png
    facebook.message.terry.still.lying.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 252

Annoying_Boy

yeah whoever that so called "3rd party" inspector was who certified your house should be dealt with as well as he is either an idiot, a liar, or both. how much are they paying under the table to pass home inspections?

I don't know the exact date my home was tested (September to Octoberish), but I'm guessing the indoor and outdoor temperatures were the same that day.

Annoying_Boy

Danger, Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

This must be one hell of a dangerous contract...

Look who showed up today on my blog!

:jameo:

Attachments

• department.of.homeland.security.png
    department.of.homeland.security.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 273

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Makes perfect sense to me. You fit the profile identifying you as a potential domestic terrorist.

Pay no attention to those black helicopters you see overhead. The black Suburbans are just more radon repair dudes. The red dots you see wandering around on your walls?..them I can't explain.

Annoying_Boy

Makes perfect sense to me. You fit the profile identifying you as a potential domestic terrorist.

Pay no attention to those black helicopters you see overhead. The black Suburbans are just more radon repair dudes. The red dots you see wandering around on your walls?..them I can't explain.

Who needs their's?

I've got my own laser light show.

:yikes:

mitzi

The white work vans too. You thought you had problems with a trooper that wasn't aware of the protesting law? Look at who you have watching you now? :killingme You need to be scared sh*tless.