The Railroads' 26th Anniversary

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Mrs. RR and I said "I do" 26 years and about 28 minutes ago. We're looking forward to continuing this throughout eternity. :yay:

I was thinking back to the first things about her that made her special to me; they were and still are her peaceful, unruffled, calm demeanor; the way her mouth works when she's eating or drinking; the way sometimes her hand slips into mine and sets off fireworks in my head; the way she beams at me when she smiles - it's a special smile she uses only for me.

She won't be reading this - the forums hold little interest for her - but I wanted you to see just a bit of what led to the first 26 years of our marriage.

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
Railroad said:
Mrs. RR and I said "I do" 26 years and about 28 minutes ago. We're looking forward to continuing this throughout eternity. :yay:

I was thinking back to the first things about her that made her special to me; they were and still are her peaceful, unruffled, calm demeanor; the way her mouth works when she's eating or drinking; the way sometimes her hand slips into mine and sets off fireworks in my head; the way she beams at me when she smiles - it's a special smile she uses only for me.

She won't be reading this - the forums hold little interest for her - but I wanted you to see just a bit of what led to the first 26 years of our marriage.
Congrats :flowers:

haga qué

www.freetranslation.com
Railroad said:

¡Felicitaciones! :cheers:

mrweb

Iron City
Railroad said:

Congratulations RR. :notworthy :cheers: :flowers: (Gotcha by 2 years) Nice to see folks staying together and happy that long. :clap:

morganj614

Congrats Railroad to you and Mrs. RR. You are a rarity in todays world. :flowers:

Now you tell Railroad Jr. I work the same hours as he does and I am "just a bit" older and will be watching fireworks so he can do it too. :elaine:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Railroad said:

Congrats to you and the wife. Every time I read these wonderfull things you write about your wife it brings tears to my eyes. The love you have for eachother is truly a blessing. May the rest of us be lucky enough to encounter it in our lives.

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
I'm on the other end of the spectrum. Today is my 4 year anniversary. It won't be official til 5:00 tonite though.

B

baswm

Congrats on your wedding anniversery. That is a long time to be married in this day of quickie divorces. I wish you many more years together. :cheers: